Xbox series s delivery date

Discus and support Xbox series s delivery date in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I orderex an xbox series s on the 18th november expected delivery date is the 8th december. On the website it says deliveries wint be made till dnd if... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by leoshire, Nov 24, 2020.

  1. leoshire
    leoshire Guest

    Xbox series s delivery date


    I orderex an xbox series s on the 18th november expected delivery date is the 8th december. On the website it says deliveries wint be made till dnd if december. Will i still get mine on the 8th december? Payment has bedn taken from my funds in bank says
    pending.

    :)
     
    leoshire, Nov 24, 2020
    #1
  2. abjectsqualler Win User

    Xbox Series S

    I ordered an Xbox Series S on the Microsoft Store today and have the same estimated delivery date, 1/5/21. Same question. Eager to play Cyberpunk as close to the launch date as possible.
  3. BrittanyKearns Win User

    Xbox series s delivery date

    Unfortunately, they are behind in shipments. I ordered mine on Nov 10th at 1208 AM and my shipment label and shipment was not processed until the 26th of November. Today is the 28th and it is in my state now but 1.5 hrs away at the distribution center.
    They charged my account a total of three times and returned the funds twice. Once my shipment actually shipped, the funds totally withdrew from my account and was finalized. This doesn't give you an answer about your purchase but does kinda provide a time-line
    as to how they are working it. I suspect it to be here Monday at the latest. They have to process all launch day items before thwy get to the Nov 18th ones. Good luck. Just keep calm about it, it's coming.
  4. paulheathcote-itunes Win User

    Xbox series s delivery date

    in english this time sorry

    I managrd to get a series S on the 18th november from the microsoft store but it still just says pending , ive paid for it but no idea on delivery , cant get an answer off microsoft, any ideas who can help
  5. Zingyathlet Win User

    Xbox series s delivery date

    You are going to get the New console But with such little stock its Not confirmed you will get it on the 8th since your orders still pending.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

    Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
Thema:

Xbox series s delivery date

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s delivery date - Similar Threads - series delivery date

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...