XBOX SERIES S defects
Discus and support XBOX SERIES S defects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, So i purchased this console around 3 days ago. (now i'm angry for myself in making the decision to buy this [mod removed] of console)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CemEren1, Aug 13, 2021.
Thema:
XBOX SERIES S defects
Loading...
-
XBOX SERIES S defects - Similar Threads - SERIES defects
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console
in XBoX Games and AppsThe xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console: The xbox series x is a defective console, it's literally unusable every game crashes constantly and Thousands of people are have the exact same problem. This console and it's games are literally... -
I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...
in XBoX on WindowsI bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me... -
Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then... -
Series X Chassis Defect?
in XBoX Games and AppsSeries X Chassis Defect?: When I look at from certain angles, I can see the inside. [img] Is this gap acceptable? This is my second brand new one, returned the first one due to a PSU problem. Is it bad luck or just... -
PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...
in XBoX on WindowsPSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...