Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...

Discus and support Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series s console keeps lagging and freezing when going in and out ofbthe dashboard and back into games. It also shut down by its self while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xAzzx, Nov 24, 2020.

1. xAzzx
    xAzzx Guest

Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...

My Xbox series s console keeps lagging and freezing when going in and out ofbthe dashboard and back into games. It also shut down by its self while playing a game what's going to on with these consoles!!

:)

xAzzx, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Fossm Win User

Console freezes while loading dashboard

re: For the past couple of weeks my console freezes when I turn it on whil e it is trying to load the dashboard. It gets past the XBox splashscreen, but freezes while the spinning double circle is on the screen (prior to the actual dashboard menu actually
    coming up). I have a XBox 360 S, with just the 4GB of memory (no hard drive). Even after it freezes, the controller still communicates with the console and the Kinect sensor starts up. Also, if I eject the tray while the console is off and close it before
    it freezes, it will load the game and I can play the game fine (no freezing during the game). So it seems to only be a problem with the loading of the dashboard. Also, I do not get the RROD, the lights on the console stay green. Thanks. - SugaredQuill368

Im having almost the same exact issue, except mine will freeze either at the splashscreen, or the double load circles before the dashboard comes up. Another odd thing i noticed while its stuck at the splashscreen, my controller will go from one green light
    solid, to 2 flashing alternatively. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  3. SoundPeach Win User

Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

just got my series x 2 days a go and my console will randomly freeze then shut off im having texture issues with games that are enhanced and also audio issues
  4. IIIHeKtIkIII Win User

Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

I've been having a similar issue on my Series X. Haven't had it happen while gaming yet though (with the green screen). Mine seems to be an issue with video playback. Whenever I'm navigating my game DVR viewing clips, it freezes and boots me to the dashboard, then all my clips are green screen. Then if I launch YouTube and try to play a video, it black screens and crashes the entire console (basically turns itself off). When I boot it back up everything's fine and working again. Luckily I've only had it happen a couple times but I worry that it could turn into a bigger issue down the line. I've also experienced a couple game freezes that completely turned the Console off, minus the green screen though, the games just froze and the console turned off.
  5. xGhost83x Win User

Xbox one freezing

Not sure if it's similar, but since the last update my Xbox one will freeze. It starts slow, a little lag, then if I try and turn it off it freezes. I have to unplug the console to reset it.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Startup problems

Thema:

1. Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while... - Similar Threads - series dashboard lag

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  4. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard: Hello, I'm having a really weird bug, since the dashboard update all I have in my dashboard are ads about the Gamepass and the Microsoft Store, I'm pretty sure I paid for my console, I have the...
  7. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  8. My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games: my xbox series x turns off or crashes sometimes when playing online games i have looked around all over the internet for a solution but didn't find any. 616190a9-555d-47b5-a642-68ae13c13428
  9. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  10. How to fix lagging dashboard on my Xbox Series S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lagging dashboard on my Xbox Series S ?: My Xbox Series S dashboard become laggy and I hope this will be fix by the upcoming software update . If there have another solution to fix this , I hope Xbox Community will cooperates how to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x laggy dashboard xbox-forums.com