Xbox Series S Copilot very laggy

Discus and support Xbox Series S Copilot very laggy in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to use Copilot with my daughter, the primary controller is working fine, the secondary controller acts laggy, or sometimes the inputs don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dean Dale, Jan 16, 2023.

  1. Dean Dale
    Dean Dale Guest

    Xbox Series S Copilot very laggy


    When trying to use Copilot with my daughter, the primary controller is working fine, the secondary controller acts laggy, or sometimes the inputs don’t respond at all. I’ve turned off the controllers, changed batteries, made sure firmware is updated on both controllers, even changed which controllers is primary. Not sure what to do at this point.

    :)
     
    Dean Dale, Jan 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Xbox Series S Copilot very laggy

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with a controller problem.

    You may want to try resetting the console and update it again to see if this helps.

    NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

    No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select Settings.

    3. Select System.

    4. Select Console info

    5. Select Reset console.

    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

    This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

    Hope this will fix the issue.
  3. Cole Dgr8 Win User

    Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games

    Thank you for your reply. It only happens on certain games. Namely Sonic Frontiers. This makes me think it’s a problem with the game not liking copilot for some reason because basically every other game works great. So I guess it started when I got the game. I’ve never heard of any other game react this way to copilot. I am copiloting on my Xbox series S console. Thank you for any assistance but I realize this is an incredibly specific issue
  4. shaggytoph Win User

    Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack

    Just wondering since you got the same console as me (series s). Have you tried recording game clips? because when I do they are very laggy and like with micro stutters / fps drops
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox adaptive controller

    Hi WARRIOR I M,

    Thanks for your post. The Xbox One now has a feature named "Copilot", which allows two controllers to be used as one. To learn more about copilot, check out:

    Copilot on Xbox One
    .

    I hope this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

    It's very easy how to check which version of the game you bought. Check the game case. If it says, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox One version of the game. If it just says Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox Series X|S version.
Thema:

Xbox Series S Copilot very laggy

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S Copilot very laggy - Similar Threads - Series Copilot very

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...