Xbox Series S Controller Shipping Directions

Discus and support Xbox Series S Controller Shipping Directions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to send a controller in for service but something that bugs me is the directions. It says that all accessories or removable parts will need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cheesy Goon, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Cheesy Goon
    Cheesy Goon Guest

I need to send a controller in for service but something that bugs me is the directions. It says that all accessories or removable parts will need to be removed. Does that include the battery cover?

:)

Cheesy Goon, Oct 5, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Cheesy! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you have some concerns about packing your device for service.

The battery's cover can stay on, but you do need to remove the controller's batteries and any accessory that may be plugged into it. This includes cables, headsets, audio adapters, chat pads, stick caps, etc.

You can find more information on how to pack your Xbox device for shipping at:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Best regards.
  3. MysticWisDOm Win User

I’m due to send mine off also because of a fault with the right directional drifting among some other button input issues. Funny thing is, it only happened suddenly and after no impact or anything that would explain such a malfunction. I’m concerned that my controller has only lasted 6 months before needing a major repair on it and the fact that I’ll have to buy another controller because the only controller I have, will be send back for servicing, and after that, it will then be out of warranty when it returns. So I’m assuming once it comes back, and if it happens to malfunction again, there’s nothing you’ll be able to do? I paid £85 for a design lab model and it’s not even l just about lasted 6 months. There been no option to speak with anyone or live chat with an actual person. I’ve done all troubleshooting including updates. I then done testing to see there is massive drift on the right directional stick despite the position of the stick being absolutely normal and no obvious reason for it to do that. But it’s the fact other inputs are not working correctly that’s really worrying me. And I’m writing this message as I’m concerned by what I’ve stated above. Seems like they’re built to last 6 months then when out of warranty “sorry, there’s nothing we can do” and “you’ll have to pay for servicing” which is near the same price of a brand new controller anyhow.
  4. th5557 Win User

GLS shipping? item isn't showing up

Same here... 5 days with no tracking updates from GLS on an xbox series s, shipped to WA.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series Wireless Controller issues on PC

Hello,

Yeah there is clearly a fault here. My Series S controller connects fine via USB C cable but when connected via Bluetooth it's just detected as a generic direct input controller rather than an Xinput Xbox controller.

You would have thought the Windows 10 team would have created a driver for the controller to work correctly over BT? My Xbox One controller still works fine and works on PC and my Series S.

It least we all have the same problem so it's a driver/device issue at the moment.
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

My thoughts on being a pirate

I like the direction they have taken the series personally. I enjoy captaining the old wooden ships and sailing with my crew.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Controller Shipping Directions - Similar Threads - Series Controller Shipping

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  4. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  7. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  8. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  9. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  10. My Elite Series 2 controller was shipped back to me without getting repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller was shipped back to me without getting repaired: Hi, I found out around 1 month ago that my Elite Series 2 was having some bumpers and buttons issues. I then realized that I had a warranty. So I did everything I had to do (put my controller in...