Xbox series s controller problem

Discus and support Xbox series s controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series s controller has a home button issue. When i tap the home button just once it vibrates and give me the power options to shutdown console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rxmani 10K, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Rxmani 10K
    Rxmani 10K Guest

My xbox series s controller has a home button issue. When i tap the home button just once it vibrates and give me the power options to shutdown console and when i hold the power button it does the same thing is there any way i can fix this?

:)

Rxmani 10K, Apr 2, 2023
  2. LuisZuniga2 Win User

Warranty repair returned wrong

I had the same problem but I sent a series s controller and I got a one s controller in return, and the series s controller I sent came with my Xbox, brand new
  3. Reubowski Win User

How do I fix my mic

Hello thanks

I have an Xbox 1 s and a wired headset but my controller is a series s controller. I have tried with a different controller which is an Xbox 1 controller and it fixed the problem. However that isn’t my controller so I still have the same problem.
  4. Yussif AlOmar Win User

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

i have same issue

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on,
    The problem happened to me a lot and the batteries are new, and i did power cycle, The device and the control were updated

my device xbox Series s, i got it two days ago
  5. wilchilo Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

Same here, the exact same problem on my XBOX series X and S....

from 6 joysticks I have, only 2, elite 1 and and old xbox one s controller, without updated firmware, are working fine.

but all my fancy new Xbox series controllers are having this problem since past year and I was thinking the problem were my controller battery (I have the official charge and play battery on all my controllers)

hopefully they will address this soon...
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s controller problem - Similar Threads - series controller problem

2. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  3. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  4. xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating: I am trying to update my controller, its not updating (xbox series s), it frequently fails. Any one know how to manage through. Also these days i m getting analogue drift problem. Please suggest...
  5. Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying: Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their Xbox series X conroller with firmware 5.17.3202.0? My right analog stick keeps delaying down on it's own and it seems more like a SW problem....
  6. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  7. My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...: After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift. It's just doing it for no reason! This is a...
  8. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in Colombia in February of this year. I recently discovered that the RB button is failing. The controller is in perfect condition and has very little...
  9. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers: I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the...
  10. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c