Xbox Series S Controller not working.

Discus and support Xbox Series S Controller not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday my 4 year old brought my Xbox controller from one end of the house to the other, bringing it out-of-range of the Xbox, disconnecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Randell, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S Controller not working.

Hello.

Yesterday my 4 year old brought my Xbox controller from one end of the house to the other, bringing it out-of-range of the Xbox, disconnecting it. I haven’t been able to get it to work since. Pressing the Xbox logo button on the controller will turn the Xbox on, but beyond that nothing seem to respond or work.

I have tried several times to re-sync the controller to the Xbox, the lights remain blinking and it doesn't appear to sync. I have tried removing the controller batteries and even power cycling the Xbox. All to no avail.

Any advice on what to try next?

:)

Michael Randell, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Will any wireless controller work on a series s?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Xbox wireless controllers, including the latest Xbox Wireless Controllers included with the Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, are compatible with the Xbox Series S. In addition, some older Xbox One wireless controllers work with the Xbox Series S. As for third-party wireless controllers, the compatibility depends on the specific controller and whether it is designed to work with the Xbox wireless protocol. The Ant eSports controller you mentioned appears to be a third-party controller designed for PC gaming, and it may not be compatible with the Xbox Series S.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will the adaptive controller work with the newer X box series like the S ?

Yes the adaptive controller will work on the Xbox Series X and S.
Thema:

Xbox Series S Controller not working.

1. Xbox Series S Controller not working. - Similar Threads - Series Controller working

2. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  3. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  4. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...
  5. My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do: I sent the controller in through the warranty I guess it was not too included in the warranty because when I got it back the expansion port still was not fixed 77df2058-537a-431f-9112-7f60d6c2e9f0
  6. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  7. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  8. Xbox series 2 elite controller not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series 2 elite controller not working properly.: My Xbox elite series 2 controller just disconnected. I tried resetting it then reconnected it but it won’t let me move or select anything on it. And my headphones won’t put out any noise. I’ve had...
  9. Xbox Series X controller not working correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller not working correctly.: My Xbox Series X controller randomly turned off yesterday while I was playing a game. The battery is fully charged on the controller. Only certain buttons on the controller register such as the...
  10. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...