xbox series s Controller not turning on and doing weird noise when i baught it 2 weeks ago

Discus and support xbox series s Controller not turning on and doing weird noise when i baught it 2 weeks ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi it happened to me twice i had a first controller that came with the console and one day it stoped working and i had to buy another one and.e this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XMarckelimiX, Oct 27, 2022.

1. XMarckelimiX
    XMarckelimiX Guest

xbox series s Controller not turning on and doing weird noise when i baught it 2 weeks ago

hi it happened to me twice i had a first controller that came with the console and one day it stoped working and i had to buy another one and.e this moring i was playing apex and i took a brake for like 20 minutes and when i took my controller it was not working just like the first one i got from microsoft and the thing is that for both of them the same thing happened they was smelling it burnt can i please get some help pleaese. do i have to spend 80 dollars on another controller

:)

XMarckelimiX, Oct 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XMARCKELIMIX

The controllers doesn't turn on at all now?
    If that's the case... What batteries are you using? Did you used the same pair when the new controller arrived?
    Or did you always used the controllers wired?
  3. S3XYduck Win User

Query on downloaded games

Please tell me how to set it to home xbox. I baught my first console a week ago , the xbox one s
  4. the elz Win User

Revert/Rollback/Downgrade Xbox Controller Firmware. There is a way to do this!!! (FULL guide with pics)

im on firmware 5.11.3118.0 for xboxc series S controller - latest, been on for weeks, before the problems with constantly disconnecting & reconnecting to the console after the latest console update about 2 weeks ago.

series S

OS10.0.22000.3055

Shell 2111.0.2112.11002

tried the controller firmware rollback via xbox assist, when you check the firmware it just says something went wrong - its on the latest firmware.......
  5. Noneya Bizness Win User

my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.

I use it on Xbox series s.

it started 2 days ago.

it's weird how It'll be fine until I'm 30 minutes into playing a game.
  6. WOLFnPACK Win User

Turtle Beach x12 problem

so the weird noises the other players notice is the controller on vibration, which causes the headset to make noises. Turn off the vibration to controller and they shouldn't hear it anymore. you should notice it when you are getting shot at or jumping.
Thema:

1. xbox series s Controller not turning on and doing weird noise when i baught it 2 weeks ago - Similar Threads - series Controller turning

2. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  3. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  4. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  5. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  6. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  7. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  8. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  9. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  10. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...