Xbox series S case discolouration

Discus and support Xbox series S case discolouration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive had the series s for less than a week and its developed grey patches all over the case. It does not get overtly warm when use. Has good ventilation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spawny77, Jan 18, 2021.

  1. spawny77
    spawny77 Guest

    Xbox series S case discolouration


    Ive had the series s for less than a week and its developed grey patches all over the case. It does not get overtly warm when use. Has good ventilation where it is in use, can anyone shed any light on this?
    Xbox series S case discolouration [​IMG]

    Xbox series S case discolouration [​IMG]


    :)
     
    spawny77, Jan 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one x console shell discoloration

    I'd just take it back and ask for an exchange due to overheating issues that have caused discolouration of the case. It is within warranty.
  3. Northern Lass Win User

    xbox 360 game spine

    Never seen one like that before, is it the plastic that has discoloured or is it printed on the cars that colour?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

    It's very easy how to check which version of the game you bought. Check the game case. If it says, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox One version of the game. If it just says Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox Series X|S version.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    MW2 crossgen bubdle

    series x has disc drive and the series s does not

    smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

    hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why isn’t gta compatible with my series s

    are you sure you don't have an Xbox one S? Does it have a disc drive?

    this is most likely the case because a series S can play both
Thema:

Xbox series S case discolouration

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S case discolouration - Similar Threads - series case discolouration

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Can I switch my GTA account from current gen to current gen in my case Xbox series s to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I switch my GTA account from current gen to current gen in my case Xbox series s to...: I'm buying a new Xbox and I want my GTA account that was previously on a Xbox series s on a Xbox series x can I do that if so how 0138171d-0ca7-4acd-941d-fd04b0111f16
  9. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  10. Why my Xbox Series X case look like that?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why my Xbox Series X case look like that?: I've noticed the heat sink ( left side on the back) is pushing outwards the case. What can I do about it? The console has been kept with more care than my own health. [img] [img]...