XBOX Series S "Blur" Issue

Discus and support XBOX Series S "Blur" Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The XBOX Series S has a very large afterimage (Blur). I didn't notice it in games like Gears 5 where the background was dark and text didn't scroll.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bluceJP, Dec 18, 2020.

  1. bluceJP
    bluceJP Guest

    XBOX Series S "Blur" Issue


    The XBOX Series S has a very large afterimage (Blur).

    I didn't notice it in games like Gears 5 where the background was dark and text didn't scroll.

    Notable in the background and text of Minecraft Dungeons.

    There is no problem with XBOX ONE X and Series X(My friend's) in the same environment&settings.

    Is this a specification?

    I checked with two monitors and three HDMI cables, but they were all the same.

    1080p / 1440p (Dot by Dot) and Freesync on / off have no effect.

    I'm playing with ONE X now...

    I'm wondering if I should buy the Series X again.

    :)
     
    bluceJP, Dec 18, 2020
    #1
  2. Trippul G Win User

    Forza 5 supports 24 players online

    ^^^Interesting that they state in that article that the most players supported to date "in an Xbox exclusive racing series" is 16. Without making that distinction, I believe Blur would be the winner with 20. Underrated game, Blur was. RIP Bizarre Creations.
  3. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
  4. ShadyVl Win User

    Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

    Bit late posting to this,

    But you’re not alone and your console doesn’t need servicing etc, this issue is very common across all series s consoles mine included.

    The first time you load up and first game you play will work brilliantly all will be well, however after you finish that game textures for all weapons skins operators will be non existent or take copious amount of time to load in, go into a game and textures will be flickering in and out and blurred out a lot.

    Only answer I come across is either the tv or hdmi being used. or just the console itself isn’t powerful enough for Cold War. As other games are indeed fine.

    This issue exists on the series x/s version of the game and the standard Xbox one version. So likely is just the console itself.

    If you’re a hardcore cod fan it’s worth noting that this issue will likely exist in the upcoming vanguard too so Either try sell the series s get some money back and upgrade to the series x or get a ps5. I’ve gone ps5.
  5. NathanDonaghy Win User

    Series S bad HDR on a 4K TV

    Awh that's a shame really. I have a ps5 currently so I'm so used to native or close to native 4k. I want to get a Series S to play Horizon 5 and have access to older games/indie titles. I don't think it's worth spending the money on a Series X yet for all I'll use it for. From what you're saying then the old games will be fine but newer harder to run titles may suffer from blur? Would you still recommend Series S regardless? Thanks
  6. H POPPIN Win User

    Backward Compatible

    I really hope for a good few games myself, brought back to life with Bwc program, I prey it gets revived, I love playing old games and games I missed since I glued myself to halo over the years and could not afford much, I made a large topic on blur which
    I still play, but really want my 360 gone lol, wouldn't it be such a surprise if the the new xbox series came out with over 100 more 360 titles added to the program as a little surprise, but guessing they would only work on the series x and not the one s,
    as I incentive to buy, we can all just hope are voices are heard, I have bought nearly every bwc fps game to date because of the programme, the link to my blur post below and my findings, some games have been made bwc but disc only as I believe to avoid licensing
    issues, which I have seen happen or am I wrong, it gives hope for many off games and people

    My blur post
Thema:

XBOX Series S "Blur" Issue

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series S "Blur" Issue - Similar Threads - Series Blur Issue

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...