Xbox series s .battlefield 5 Firestorm and battle 2042 . Group of modders

Discus and support Xbox series s .battlefield 5 Firestorm and battle 2042 . Group of modders in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i play battlefield 5 firestorm .They have a club called battlefield v firestorm club. Most of these people are using illegal mods. They are rampant... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rm_961, Nov 4, 2021.

1. rm_961
    rm_961 Guest

Hi i play battlefield 5 firestorm .They have a club called battlefield v firestorm club. Most of these people are using illegal mods. They are rampant cheaters. Why does xbox allow this and a club to cheat? I had many of them pressure me to cheat and even claim to be xbox ammbassdors . While they push and talk nothing but about modding and cheating. They even name the club president who was 1 of the biggest modders. Most of players have quit do to the rampant hacking . All that remains is 90 percent cheaters and modders. Who openly admit and talk about nothing but cheating during gameplay. I saw many these people getting new players to cheat .They are using devices called venom and chronus max.

:)

rm_961, Nov 4, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

when you encounter anybody that is cheating or using (unsupported/unofficial) mods then it is usually best to report and block them via the tools available on the Console (or app). If the game itself also has a reporting option then you might also want to use that.

Doing that will allow Xbox Live Enforcement to look into it and take action where needed.

In case it is needed this link will have the steps on how to report someone:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howTo
  3. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

battlefield 5 firestorm battle royale
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
  5. TheCoven666 Win User

The best Battle Royal game out today.

Apex and Firestorm (Battlefield V battle royal)
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

According to DICE, Battlefield 2042 supports crossplay between two different sets of platforms. Players on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS5 and PC make up one group, while the second group is composed of Xbox One and PS4 players. Players in the first group can play with anyone else in the first group, but not the second group. The reverse holds true for anyone in the second group, as they are free to play with anyone else in the second group but not in the first group.

if you have series x/s then you need to add the other player within game as you will need to be friends on origin, so you need to know his origin tag to add him within game.

if you are on xbox one or ps4 then your out of luck.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s .battlefield 5 Firestorm and battle 2042 . Group of modders - Similar Threads - series battlefield Firestorm

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  6. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  7. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  8. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  9. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  10. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...