Xbox series s battlefield 2042

Discus and support Xbox series s battlefield 2042 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I have just purchased a version of battlefield 2042 on Xbox. I purchased the wrong one and need to get the one for the x/s series. Can I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CodeyTaylor1, Nov 16, 2021.

  1. CodeyTaylor1
    CodeyTaylor1 Guest

    Xbox series s battlefield 2042


    Hey, I have just purchased a version of battlefield 2042 on Xbox. I purchased the wrong one and need to get the one for the x/s series. Can I get a refund so I can add more money to get the correct version or can i switch it for the other versions and just add however much to what I have already paid to have the one I need? I need to know how to talk to customer support over the phone to resolve this situation really bad. Please help

    :)
     
    CodeyTaylor1, Nov 16, 2021
    #1
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

    Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

    Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Can't get beta to play

  4. Maldito Tito Win User

    XBOX SERIES X BATTLEFIELD 2042 crashing

    Title: Battlefield 2042 Crashing and Restarting Xbox Series X

    Date: Sept 02, 2022
  5. HAWTPOCKET 57 Win User

    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

    I'm having issues inside battlefield 2042 with inviting a friend (plays on xbox one X) and I play on Xbox series S, they are on my xbox friends list but not on my battlefield list, I tried typing their EA name and it doesn't show up, I had them look me up and the same for them...any ideas?

    Thanks
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Battlefield 2042 - XBOX X - Purchased Ultimate w/Beta Release - Where's the Beta?

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Press Y on your console's dashboard and type ''battlefield 2042 beta'' nothing will appear in the result but press to search the store and you should see both Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X beta versions
Thema:

Xbox series s battlefield 2042

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s battlefield 2042 - Similar Threads - series battlefield 2042

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps: Why raise the Xbox series x price console when the ps5 pro runs natively 4k at 60fps they also added the classic resident evil 2 and 3 nemisis on ps plus With features like fully support share...
  9. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  10. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...