Xbox series s automatic update check date

Discus and support Xbox series s automatic update check date in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello everyone I wanted to know how often the console looks for updates. mine is stopped at 22 12 2022 at 16 37, is this normal or should it be done... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gggun101, Jan 20, 2023.

1. /u/Gggun101
    /u/Gggun101 Guest

hello everyone I wanted to know how often the console looks for updates. mine is stopped at 22 12 2022 at 16 37, is this normal or should it be done more often? when I turn it off I unplug it from the plug, but I don't think it has anything to do with it because the research was done in the afternoon when the console was definitely on

submitted by /u/Gggun101
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gggun101, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Xicor66 Win User

wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.

I use a standard Xbox Series S|X controller. As for the app, I have it installed except recently I noticed that ability to check for firmware updates is missing, and that it does not automatically update my controller, whereas my Xbox One was able to do so with the option to check as well.

Thank you in advance,

3. AENIMA1 Win User

Automatic update xbox series S

Hello there!

Please try following the steps on this link in order to resolve your issue About system updates on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One | Xbox Support.
    Hi, yeah as I mentioned above I do already have my xbox set to "update games and apps automatically" - ie I have ticked the box that says "keep my xbox games and apps up to date"

The problem is that it still seems to wait and require my button press input before installing. My original question was how do I get it to perform the update automatically so that I don't have to do it when I come to actually use the console?

I thought this was the aim of the automatic update setting?

Could it be possible that leaving the xbox on is the problem? Like it thinks I am using the console and don't need the auto feature? Is there a "sleep" state that tells the xbox that the player is not present but the power is still on?

Not quite sure how the automatic update settings work, which is why I posted the question. Hoping to be able to ensure the updates happen while I'm not using it.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Automatic update xbox series S

5. andersonpassos Win User

I have to re input my wifi password everytime I turn my series S on

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Make sure your Xbox Series S has the latest system update. Go to Settings > System > Console Info & Updates and check for updates. Updating the console to the latest version might resolve any bugs or compatibility issues with your network.

Check your network settings on the Xbox Series S. Go to Settings > Network and verify that the console is set to connect to the correct WiFi network, and that the network status says "Connected".

Make sure your router's firmware is up to date. Sometimes, outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues. You can check the router manufacturer's website for information on how to update the firmware.

Make sure your router's security settings are compatible with the Xbox Series S. You may want to try temporarily disabling the security or creating a separate network specifically for your console if your router has multiple network options.

Try forget your network on your Xbox Series S and setup your network from scratch on your Xbox, this might help.
  6. SmaoPhoenix Win User

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch

Yes, all up to date. I have automatic updates turned on and have just gone to double check and there are no updates waiting.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s automatic update check date - Similar Threads - series automatic update

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  4. Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device: I have recently customised a controller for my son and from what I can tell this issue is limited to that controller only. When attempting to type a message or redeem a code predictive texts are...
  5. Why doesn't my Series X automatically update games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X automatically update games?: I've had this problem for years, since I got the console. I have tried pretty much everything. I have the standby on, I keep storage one, I have "keep games and console up to date" ticked. I also...
  6. Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing: I have a series X (living room) and Series S (kids room) which were both connected successfully to my WiFi with Automatic IP/DNS for 18+ months with no issue. Recently, both disconnected at the...
  7. Xbox series s unregistered automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unregistered automatically: I had recently sent my Xbox series s for servicing cause there was some kind of hardware issue. I got an email today saying that my Xbox is getting prepped to be shipped back to me. I went to...
  8. Does the Series X console automatically upscale 1080p movie discs to 4k?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Series X console automatically upscale 1080p movie discs to 4k?: I am playing a 1080p Blu-ray movie on my Series X console and I thought it would upscale to 4k, but it is still showing as playing in 1080p. Will the Series X upscale 1080p to 4k?...
  9. My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...: Sometimes I just need to use them on my PC via Bluetooth, but when I turn them on, the Xbox also turns on. I have searched many websites trying to find an answer to solve this problem, but I...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?: I recently bought dead island 2 for xbox series x. When the game is being played everything works fine there's no issues. But as soon as I go on the Home screen and select quit game within a few...