Xbox Series S audio cuts in and out and also crackles

Discus and support Xbox Series S audio cuts in and out and also crackles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive had the Xbox Series S for about a month now and I had no issues until yesterday. I had my headset plugged into the controller and while wearing it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by juicybread9366, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S audio cuts in and out and also crackles

Ive had the Xbox Series S for about a month now and I had no issues until yesterday. I had my headset plugged into the controller and while wearing it I noticed the audio will cut in and out and before it cuts out the audio will get crackly. it does this no matter the game or app I have open. I've had this headset (Astro A10) for about a week and didn't experience the issue until yesterday and I tried my other 2 headsets (both turtle beach) to make sure its not my new headset and both of the headsets also had the audio cutting in and out and crackling, which those headsets have never had that issue. I've tried cleaning out the headphone jack on the controller, I've updated the controller, I've tried everything Google suggested before making this post here except buying a new controller because I do not have that money. I'm just not exactly sure what I should do next, my Xbox is still essentially new so I'm not sure if Microsoft can just send me a replacement controller? I'm just at a loss on what to do next

:)

juicybread9366, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Audio in headset crackles and cuts out

Hi Leo Ascendent,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Audio in headset crackles and cuts out

Hi Leo Ascendent,

We hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community.

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. We understand that many users are attempting to broadcast their party chat audio via their Twitch broadcast.

We have this CHAT, AUDIO, BROADCAST ISSUES resolution: Kindly check if this would be applicable to your concern.

In order to broadcast party chat audio, you will need to enable this feature in the Guide when broadcasting via Twitch. Once enabled, each participant in the party will then have the option to opt-in to their audio being broadcast. The additional party members will need to be on an Xbox console or using party chat via Gamebar on PC. There is currently no option for users on the Xbox mobile app to allow their party chat audio to be broadcasted.

I have also included links to recent updates using the Twitch app on Xbox. Please take a look for further details

Xbox Broadcasting: With the latest Microsoft Xbox update, streamers will no longer need the Twitch App on Xbox to broadcast and can instead go live in less time by broadcasting directly from their Xbox console. This update started rolling out November 16th and will be available to all streamers by the end of 2022.

How to live stream on Xbox: To stream from a live streaming provider on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, download the app for the provider you want to use. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install.

If you are still experiencing issues after using the supported platforms, please let us know and we can continue to investigate the issue.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. RobertBrown(: Win User

Losing stable connection while gaming online

i have a problem with my controller and turtle beach stealths 600’s series 2 disconnecting from my Xbox at random when I’m playing a game my audio starts getting all crackled and then lags and then disconnect from my Xbox.
  5. JasonNaparalla Win User

Dolby Atmos App - When will it be updated

I sure hope they fix their audio for the next gen xbox. Having a full 7.2.4 system , its irritating I cant use atmos for gaming because of the constant cracking and audio cut out . Next gen gaming will need to take advantage of atmos audio. It's sad that
    a company like MS cant get their coding done correctly on it's own system. I have a pioneer lx 50 . Even uncompressed 7.1 cuts in and out frequently, but without the crackling of atmos
  6. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Adapter/Headset issues persist after April update

For me the update seems to have improved things but not cured them entirely.

I still get a bit of audio crackling/cut-outs. It doesn't happen as frequently or severely as before but it's still there at times.

I also haven't had a controller disconnection since the update *crosses fingers*.
Thema:

Xbox Series S audio cuts in and out and also crackles

1. Xbox Series S audio cuts in and out and also crackles - Similar Threads - Series audio cuts

2. Xbox Series S crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S crackling audio: This issue started nowhere and it's incredibly annoying. My Xbox Series S's audio crackles like crazy when I put in my headset and play a 360 game, through both the headset and the TV audio. When...
  3. Xbox Series console audio cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series console audio cutting out: Does anyone have a fix for this audio issue? Ok so my Xbox series console has an audio issue that the console will cutout some audio lines. Like if I'm playing a game it will decide 10 minutes...
  4. XBOX Series X Dolby Atmos audio cut out

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Dolby Atmos audio cut out: I have a Sony XR50X94JU Soundbar: Samsung Q930B Soundbar connected to HDMI 3 (EARC/ARC 120HZ 4K) Xbox connected to HDMI 4 (ARC 120HZ 4K) Hello, I go to play games on my Xbox and sometimes...
  5. Series X Audio Cutting Out / Volume Fluctuating with Speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Audio Cutting Out / Volume Fluctuating with Speakers: So the past week or so I have had an issue with the volume of my Series X cutting out, or fluctuating between loud or extremely quiet. Seems to be happening intermittently but sometimes it happens...
  6. Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Series x cuts picture and audio in the middle of the startup screen before arriving at the...: Completes the whole startup screen without interruption when there's no disc in the drive. Anyone else notice this? submitted by /u/Z06Junkie [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Elite controller audio is cutting out on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller audio is cutting out on Xbox series X: Hey there, I've just got a new Xbox series X and am using my Xbox elite controller on it, but the audio from my 3.5mm jack headphones are cutting out/crackly during play. I have been using this...
  8. Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  9. 8 second reoccurring audio cut outs DTS Surround Sound Xbox Series X to Sony A80J to...

in XboX Insiders
    8 second reoccurring audio cut outs DTS Surround Sound Xbox Series X to Sony A80J to...: I am tossing this out there right now as I am in the process of troubleshooting the issue with Sony support. Here is the setup: Xbox Series X (set to bitstream out, DTS Surround Sound) HDMI 2.1...
  10. Please help with series x mic audio cutting out after matchmaking in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help with series x mic audio cutting out after matchmaking in game: Okay so I got a series x a few days ago and noticed the problem of in party chat my mic cuts out indefinitely after 1-2 mins of playing any game that utilizes matchmaking. Overlay shows the mic...