Xbox series s audio bug

Discus and support Xbox series s audio bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Facing no audio or very little audio in the game "A plague tale requiem". Sometimes the character do speak and are audible clearly but sometimes just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ratnabh kumar rai, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Xbox series s audio bug

Facing no audio or very little audio in the game "A plague tale requiem".
    Sometimes the character do speak and are audible clearly but sometimes just no audio or very little, the ingame sound effects are perfectly fine though.

:)

ratnabh kumar rai, Mar 19, 2023
  2. ratnabh kumar rai Win User

Xbox series s audio bug

Works in my smart tv, so is that something to do with audio sound of my monitor ? Heard someone saying it has to be set to 5.1 or 7.1
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox series s audio bug

Yes, that can be the problem, have you tried checking your monitor settings?
  4. ratnabh kumar rai Win User

Xbox series s audio bug

Hi, already did the power cycle and didnt worked, also now fifa23 stopped outputting commentator voice as well i noticed , so not the problem with the game itself i suppose :(

Using wired headphones on controller as my monitor doesnt have a speaker or audio out
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox series s audio bug

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work and this is only happening with this game, we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  6. ratnabh kumar rai Win User

Xbox series s audio bug

Hi, one more thing , as sson as i am selecting 5.1 uncompressed in hdmi audio section and going back, then checking again and it is reseting automatically to stereo uncompressed, any solution for this ?

Is that something that my headphones connected to console doesnt support 5.1/7.1 ?
Thema:

Xbox series s audio bug

1. Xbox series s audio bug - Similar Threads - series audio bug

2. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  5. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  6. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  7. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  8. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  10. Xbox series X livestream audio bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X livestream audio bug: So I’ve recently begun trying to stream from my Xbox series X with a RIG 700HX headset. The picture is crystal clear with no lag, but my audio is laggy and makes a weird crackling noise. This only...