Xbox series S arrival date

Discus and support Xbox series S arrival date in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; on 11/18/20 I ordered my Xbox series S and in the confirmation e-mail it says that it will be here next year on Jan 5th is this the set in stone date... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThomasGaydos, Nov 19, 2020.

  1. ThomasGaydos
    ThomasGaydos Guest

    Xbox series S arrival date


    on 11/18/20 I ordered my Xbox series S and in the confirmation e-mail it says that it will be here next year on Jan 5th is this the set in stone date or will this date change as more stock becomes available for shipping?

    :)
     
    ThomasGaydos, Nov 19, 2020
    #1
  2. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox series S bought from Amazon Germany

    Yes, you will be able to play it when it arrives. The Xbox Series S is similar to the Xbox One, in that it supports multi voltage, so just change the power cable to an American one, and you should be good to go.
  4. Dulue Win User

    Xbox game pass not in series s starter bundle?

    I have the same problem I ordered an Xbox series s starter bundle on 26th of December, arrived 2nd jan, no game pass code to be found literally pulled the cardboard apart
  5. ÇınarAkkaya Win User

    Xbox Remote Play on PC for Xbox app pc get suck at black screen

    1. App and Windows Up to date

    2. I am talking Of xbox series s no Xbox one
  6. TMoney5 Win User

    Xbox Series X order not shipped yet (day of ETA)

    My estimated date says sep 8th and it’s still says pending for my Xbox series s
Thema:

Xbox series S arrival date

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S arrival date - Similar Threads - series arrival date

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. How long until my Xbox series X all digital arrive

    in XBoX on Windows
    How long until my Xbox series X all digital arrive: Hi there I ordered the Xbox series x all white digital on the 16th of February along with a new controller, and the email I got estimated that both things would arrive on the 19th. However only...
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...