Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

Discus and support Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am I able to play the new NBA 2k24 with a friend if they have the Xbox series s and I have the Xbox one? 0b415ea9-6c67-4e39-8eb8-cd1adfa8b919 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael DiMucci, Aug 19, 2023.

  1. Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play


    Am I able to play the new NBA 2k24 with a friend if they have the Xbox series s and I have the Xbox one?

    :)
     
    Michael DiMucci, Aug 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Randy Bermudez Win User

    Does anyone know if crossplay option will be returning MW2 on Xbox system even if I had to wait weeks or months please let me know

    when you said series did you mean Xbox series type and

    if Xbox series s/x has cross play option for mw2 it's it possible from to download mw2 on Xbox series s if

    it has cross play on this game.
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

    Hi Aman!

    Make sure to enable cross-play in your game.

    Go to FIFA 22’s main menu.
    Press RT on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Go to the Friends tab.
    If you do not have your friend, add them:
    Press Y on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Write your friend’s Xbox Live Gamertag.
    Highlight any name on the list
    Press X on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Pick the Enable Cross-Play option.

    To set your expectation, the game's cross-play may be limited to Online Seasons and Online Friendlies modes only.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?

    The game is a cross gen game, which means Xbox Series X|S players can play with Xbox One players.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can xbox tower and ps5 cross play

    Yes, some multiplayer games on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S can cross play with the PS5.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

    Yes, NBA 2K24 supports cross-play between Xbox Series S and Xbox One. So, you can play the game with your friend who has an Xbox Series S while you have an Xbox One. However, please note that both players need to have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to play online multiplayer games.
Thema:

Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play - Similar Threads - series cross play

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  10. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...