Xbox Series S and X Passthrough Audio Issue
Discus and support Xbox Series S and X Passthrough Audio Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The passthrough audio to receiver feature is not working as intended. Disney+, Max, Netflix do not bitstream out Dolby Digital formats to my receiver.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Allen8, Aug 1, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox Series S and X Passthrough Audio Issue
Loading...
-
Xbox Series S and X Passthrough Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Series Passthrough Audio
-
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or... -
Xbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats: For whatever reason my Xbox Series S is having problems passing the audio to my receiver. I usually select 5.1 Uncompressed as the base and then when Netflix or Disney+ is playing a movie the... -
Series X Audio Passthrough still not working
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X Audio Passthrough still not working: Hi, This is sounding like a broken record now. The Audio Passthrough on the series X/S is STILL not working. I have the setting checked on in the audio options and it doesn't matter what app I...