Xbox Series S and third partys

Discus and support Xbox Series S and third partys in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox Series S and I have to say that performance XS would have to be more transparent. I want to see in section information game reolution, fps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

    Xbox Series S and third partys


    I have Xbox Series S and I have to say that performance XS would have to be more transparent. I want to see in section information game reolution, fps and changes about game. Its a joke that third party say patch XS and you see 900p 60 fps dying light 2 for example WHAT??????¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️new generation????? No HDR, No Ray Tracing, whats the mater......?.

    There is games very good performance Series S as The medium, Inmortal fenix rising, watchdogs legion, and all games microsoft new generation,(forza,halo,gears,flying simulator.....).

    Microsoft would have to say thirds partys Techland for example, cd project that Xbox Series S is anew generation console, and they would have to be more professionals when you put ticket game perfotmance XS. ( ciberpunk 1080p 30 fps only, not 60 fps ,,,,,dyling light 2 mode fps. 900p downgrade and 60 fps.....) If all thirds partys make the same buffffffffff .

    Users must to know what performance have a game XS in information game and updates historial to see also.

    Xbox Series S is not Xbox one fat , its more better. More interest third partys, more resolution, more fps , more hdr , more ray tracing , abandone comfort zone and get all the performance.

    I had Xbox Series X and I change for series S, its a console very interesting and small.

    :)
     
    JODOVALO, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    Will any wireless controller work on a series s?

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    Xbox wireless controllers, including the latest Xbox Wireless Controllers included with the Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, are compatible with the Xbox Series S. In addition, some older Xbox One wireless controllers work with the Xbox Series S. As for third-party wireless controllers, the compatibility depends on the specific controller and whether it is designed to work with the Xbox wireless protocol. The Ant eSports controller you mentioned appears to be a third-party controller designed for PC gaming, and it may not be compatible with the Xbox Series S.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series S and third partys

    Other than that we may need to wait until they start doing things better with the Series S, let's wait for the best
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series S and third partys

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Jodovalo

    Sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with actual performance on third party games, sincerely that depends on how developers optimize the game for the console

    I face the same issue, I personally have and purchased the Series S due to it's size and good performance for 1080p gaming

    I think that this situation is going to be better as soon as developers focus only on next gen titles
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I can't install thw 2K25 NBA at my XBOX SERIES ONE S

    There is no such thing as a series one S, do you have a one S or a series S? If it has a disc Drive it's a one S

    If you purchase the Xbox one version it will work on both systems, but the series version will work on series

    Unfortunately since you bought the code from a third-party retailer no refunds are available, and since you redeemed the code it's unlikely Amazon would refund you because they can't take it back

    The Series version is playable on the cloud via GamePass Ultimate
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

    Hello,

    There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

    The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

    Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
Thema:

Xbox Series S and third partys

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S and third partys - Similar Threads - Series third partys

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Unable to Add Third Account on Xbox Series X – Password Loop Issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Add Third Account on Xbox Series X – Password Loop Issue: I’m experiencing an issue while trying to add a third account to my Xbox Series X. There are already two accounts on the console—mine and my sister’s—and I’m attempting to sign in with a third...
  10. Just bought my third Elite Series 2... and guess what?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought my third Elite Series 2... and guess what?: I have been having a battle with these controllers for the better part of a year now. Look at my questions on here. I finally said I've had enough with sending in for repair to be...