xbox series s and Just Dance 2022

Discus and support xbox series s and Just Dance 2022 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Just Dance 2022 and installed it. When I press Play it starts up and goes to a screen that asks me to set up a remote controller of my phone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wolftwo, Jan 1, 2022.

  1. wolftwo
    wolftwo Guest

    xbox series s and Just Dance 2022


    Bought Just Dance 2022 and installed it. When I press Play it starts up and goes to a screen that asks me to set up a remote controller of my phone. How do I set up Xbox so that the game only works on the TV. BTW all the other games (Ultimate game pass) work just fine.

    :)
     
    wolftwo, Jan 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    xbox series s and Just Dance 2022

    Hi Wolftwo, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that it's a requirement for the game, there is no option for us to bypass it. There are also other options that you can choose from there aside from using your phone.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Flight sim on Xbox s

  4. Smwutches Win User

    Just dance 2023 digital not compatible with Xbox one? Help

    Unfortunately Just Dance 2023 was not released for the Xbox One. It is compatible with the Series S/X.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Upgrading from Xbox one games to X/S

    Specifically for F1 2022, you would need to purchase the Series S/X version. The Standard Xbox One version is not optimized for the Series S and X consoles.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

    XBOX Series S and Just Dance 2021

Thema:

xbox series s and Just Dance 2022

Loading...
  1. xbox series s and Just Dance 2022 - Similar Threads - series Dance 2022

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...