Xbox Series S and AOC Monitor

Discus and support Xbox Series S and AOC Monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just bough an new monitor and Xbox series s But I cant hear any sound until I plug my headset into the monitor or Xbox Is that a monitor's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sadeesha Dahanayake, Aug 8, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series S and AOC Monitor


    So I just bough an new monitor and Xbox series s

    But I cant hear any sound until I plug my headset into the monitor or Xbox

    Is that a monitor's fault or the Xbox's

    Like It works on the tv but not the monitor

    :)
     
    Sadeesha Dahanayake, Aug 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series S and AOC Monitor

    Hi,

    Most gaming monitors have no speakers. To get external sound you'll need buy a set of speakers that can be plugged into the headphone socket on the monitor.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

    Xbox Series S and AOC Monitor

    Hi Sadeesha D.

    My name is Mauro and am glad to help you. We are sorry for this incident.

    Yes that is correct it is the monitor, monitor or pc monitors have no speakers to reproduce the sound that comes from the console via HDMI. Before buying a monitor you should confirn first if the monitor have internal speakers which is unlikely.

    Thanks.
  4. XRPX Win User

    120 Hertz on Xbox One

    its work, on my S and X on my AOC monitor with a HDMI cable 2.0 i can set on setting at 120hz on old xbox one i can't try it because i don't own the old Xbox One. But i use it on my AOC monitor at 1080p@120hz on my XBOX one X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Help choosing Monitor for Xbox Series S

    Both of these monitors will work with Xbox. A review of the EX2510S on Toms Hardware even mentions the Xbox Series consoles. Ignore the top refresh rate as this only applies to PCs using display port.

    The AOC Q27V4EA max refresh is 75Hz, but you can only get 60Hz from an Xbox console. It has a higher resolution and is slightly bigger. The AOC doesn't do HDR however and It's more of an all round PC monitor than a gaming monitor.

    The Series S is largely a 1080P console and will look its best one of these displays. If you want to experience 120Hz gaming, you should go with the BenQ monitor. It also has built in speakers so it should be just plug and play.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

    Series S 1440p 144hz Aoc monitor

    what model monitor, a lot of monitors only support 1440p 120hz over display port connection.
Thema:

Xbox Series S and AOC Monitor

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S and AOC Monitor - Similar Threads - Series AOC Monitor

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Ask about if aoc c27g2zu monitor work with xbox series s.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ask about if aoc c27g2zu monitor work with xbox series s.: so i want to buy a aoc c27g2zu monitor for my xbox series s . does the monitor work fine and supports 120fps on series s ? please answer.. thanks 695ccf88-df65-4927-b830-1383fde7b383
  10. Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox: Trying to get sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with my Xbox series s 4f58730c-2f3c-47bc-93c9-2972bd79413f