Xbox Series S Additional Authentication needed
Discus and support Xbox Series S Additional Authentication needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This message has been popping up for a couple weeks and it’s VERY annoying! Tried everything I’ve read online, restarting router, clearing MAC address,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MsCrazyKnees, Nov 10, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series S Additional Authentication needed
Loading...
-
Xbox Series S Additional Authentication needed - Similar Threads - Series Additional Authentication
-
Xbox Series X Discord crashing..
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by... -
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Why cant i get halo 3 xbox 360 addition on xbox series S
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy cant i get halo 3 xbox 360 addition on xbox series S: It wont let me download it cause it says its not currently available 446b37fa-95e9-4378-8380-8d99407accd4 -
XBox Series X - Additional Storage
in XBoX on ConsolesXBox Series X - Additional Storage: Understand the Seagate Expansion Drive is the official product for installation of games and saving game saves. I also found that the XSX accepts external HDD/SSD that are NOT the Seagate...