Xbox Series S - Achievements popups don't appear

Discus and support Xbox Series S - Achievements popups don't appear in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today on 01/26/2023 I was playing and I noticed that the achievements that I unlocked did not appear on the screen, but when I looked at the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UsefulOrange7482, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S - Achievements popups don't appear

Today on 01/26/2023 I was playing and I noticed that the achievements that I unlocked did not appear on the screen, but when I looked at the achievements panel I saw that I had unlocked some, I checked in the console notifications settings to see if Achievements notifications were on and they were on. I searched about the problem in foreign forums and realized that few people also had this problem, I tried some solutions like clearing the MAC address, restarting the console, leaving it out of the socket for a while, and even restoring the console in the two possible ways, keeping the games over and over again deleting all data and to no avail. I also tried using another account and unlocked an achievement on that account and to no avail as well. It is worth mentioning that I confirmed that the achievements are unlocked, but I am not notified when I unlock a new achievement, I only become aware of it when checking the console achievements panel.

submitted by /u/UsefulOrange7482
    [link] [comments]

/u/UsefulOrange7482, Jan 26, 2023
  2. SamuelBazaldua Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

It says "Optimized for series X/S. IT should say "Only for series X/S. Why does Microsoft try to hide this with a little red circle popup note "not playable on this device" If it's not playable then keep it off my Game Pass ultimate and store

that I pay $16.99 monthly for.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

Achievements unlocked while playing on a series S/X aren't separate,they're just the same as xbox one achievements.

It's not like the xbox 360 & xbox one where the achievement system was made slightly different,the xbox one & series consoles use the same achievement system.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one upgrade to Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X

Hi,

• You can play disc based Xbox One and BC games on a Series X. The Series S does not have a Blu-ray drive. Series S is a digital only console. You can't play discs on it.
    • Xbox accounts work on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Series X and S. All you need to do is sign in. All your digital games/DLCs, achievements and save games come with you. You don't need a separate account for Series X/S. In addition, your Xbox account
      will continue to function on any of your old consoles. You just won't be able to sign in on two devices with one account at the same time.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Achievement Popup

Sometimes there could be a delay for the achievement to pop up. It also could be an issue if you are online while playing a game. Since when does the pop up wont show up anymore?
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Achievement Popup

Might be worth it to check on your notification settings. Recently I was having issues with notifications not popping the banner as well. I went into the settings and toggled the banner popup option off and on. Afterwards, I performed a system power cycle
    and the notifications began to pop properly again afterwards. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/pop-up-notifications

Hopefully, that will resolve the issue you're seeing as well.
Thema:

Xbox Series S - Achievements popups don't appear

1. Xbox Series S - Achievements popups don't appear - Similar Threads - Series Achievements popups

2. What drives are capadible for the series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    What drives are capadible for the series x: Trying to find a budget friendly storage expansion capadible for my series x 42da6d7d-ebb2-4580-b927-7cfe8bd9a6ea
  3. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  4. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  5. Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X: So, as I'm popping achievements, I am finding that my "Recent Achievements" list is showing achievements that were about 50-60 achievements ago. Now, I am actually popping the achievements. They...
  6. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers): There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead: Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with several episodes in the game. I followed the...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Fallout 4 - Achievements not unlocking after upgrading from a Xbox One to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 - Achievements not unlocking after upgrading from a Xbox One to Xbox Series X: Let me quickly explain and give an example. 2 achievements in particular. Achievement 1 - Pick 50 locks. When I made the switch from my xbox one to my xbox series x, I was at 42 picks locked....