Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories

Discus and support Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I have some problem. If I connect to one of USB-port Xbox Series S my Huawei Freebuds 3i headphones for charge it, controller have long connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by redheatORhat, Jan 17, 2021.

  1. redheatORhat
    redheatORhat Guest

    Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories


    Hi!

    I have some problem.

    If I connect to one of USB-port Xbox Series S my Huawei Freebuds 3i headphones for charge it, controller have long connect to Xbox and disconnect after 3-5 second.

    It may be infinity, 10-20 second to connect, 3-5 second work and another lost signal for 10-20 second to find him!

    If I disconnect case my headphones from console - controller work done.

    Fix that in update?

    :)
     
    redheatORhat, Jan 17, 2021
    #1
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

    Will the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit be compatible with the Xbox Series X?

    Xbox One accessories and peripherals will be compatible with Xbox Series X. As to whether the rechargeable battery packs are compatible with an Xbox Series X controller, that has not yet been revealed at this time, to my knowledge. However, the new controller
    will use USB-C for its charging port instead of the Play & Charge Kit's Micro-USB plug.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Rechargeable battery pack

    Hi,

    Seems to me you bought a Series X|S controller? To tell the difference, the new controllers have an additional 'Share' button, a more refined along with a non-slip surface on the rear of the controller.

    The Series X|S has a different battery compartment so the 'Stealth' batteries won't fit. In addition, the new controllers use USB-C for charging. The Venom charging station was designed for the Xbox One controller that uses a Micro USB connector. You can't attach Micro USB to a USB type C port.
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    Xbox won't connect to usb/controller

  5. spartanz1080BK Win User

    What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

    No matter what I do I can’t seems to get the profiles to show correctly I have tried all the steps. I guess it’s not too big of a deal because I can still use my profile just they reset sometimes like that but the controller works fine. I guess nothing works perfectly so I’ll deal with it.

    I do have another question though. In the Xbox support it says to charge the controller with a USB port on the computer. Well I am out of USB ports on my computer but I do have a USB hub plugged into an available USB c port on my computer. I have the charging dock plugged into a USB 2.0 port from the hub. Is this ok or does it need to be directly connected to the computer USB port.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    how can i charge xbox series x controller without XBOX

    use the plug n play charge kit, plug into any usb port for it to charge, done. i bought the series controller for pc, but couldnt get the usb c charging kit, so i got the original xbox one plug n play and use a spare usb c cable i have, works a charm.

    no xbox required.
Thema:

Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories - Similar Threads - Series 1914 controller

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...