Xbox series s 0x803f800d

Discus and support Xbox series s 0x803f800d in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play any EA games as the error code 0x803f800d shows saying I need to renew EA play although my subscription to games pass ultimate is up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nabeel Rahman, Mar 17, 2023.

  1. Xbox series s 0x803f800d


    I can't play any EA games as the error code 0x803f800d shows saying I need to renew EA play although my subscription to games pass ultimate is up to date and I can't even buy an EA subscription as it won't let me

    This is very annoying. Can anyone help?

    :)
     
    Nabeel Rahman, Mar 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Nabeel Rahman Win User

    Xbox series s 0x803f800d

    Hi, it worked. Thanks so much, this was so frustrating.

    Very much appreciated
  3. OpticRJames Win User

    Xbox series s 0x803f800d

    Hi, Nabeel. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Please check first if your Game pass Ultimate subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

    If it's active, on the same subscription page, please try turning off the recurring billing for the subscription. After doing that, restart the console then try playing any game from Game pass or EA play and see if it works.
  4. CodyGaga Win User

    Battlefront two.

    No:( Now I'm getting another error code; 0x803f800d . Any word on that?
  5. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
Thema:

Xbox series s 0x803f800d

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s 0x803f800d - Similar Threads - series 0x803f800d

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...