Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error

Discus and support Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Some games on start crashed with 0x800700b7 error. Even some games that worked in past crash also. I've Series S after factory reset and replace... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vla Yaro, Oct 12, 2022.

  1. Vla Yaro
    Vla Yaro Guest

    Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error


    Hi

    Some games on start crashed with 0x800700b7 error. Even some games that worked in past crash also.

    I've Series S after factory reset and replace external usb disk. The profile is OK, works and use game pass without any issues

    Please help

    :)
     
    Vla Yaro, Oct 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Vla Yaro Win User

    Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error

    thank you very much for a try
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error

    Thanks, Vla. In this case, it would be best to get the console repaired because we have performed all the necessary steps. To help you, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and add your console as a device to start an order.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error

    Thank you for that, Vla. There is only one thing that we haven't tried yet which is to try a different network connection. Can you please try using a different connection such as a mobile hotspot and check if there will be a difference?

    Because if not, we may need to get the console repaired.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error

    You're very welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error

    I'm sorry to know that, Vla. I also apologize that we haven't been able to fix the issue.
Thema:

Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S - 0x800700b7 error - Similar Threads - Series 0x800700b7 error

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...