XBOX Series regions

Discus and support XBOX Series regions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question: Lithuania Latvia Estonia will have own region or not? Cause now you always should go to other regions buy games or any subscribtion what XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BylightAs, Oct 31, 2020.

  1. BylightAs
    BylightAs Guest

    XBOX Series regions


    Question: Lithuania Latvia Estonia will have own region or not? Cause now you always should go to other regions buy games or any subscribtion what XBOX have

    :)
     
    BylightAs, Oct 31, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox series Xbox destiny 2 compatibility

    Hi,

    Physical games on the Xbox One platform are region free and work on all Xbox One console's.

    So regardless of any region differences with Series X, your Xbox One games will not be affected as the region free is hard coded into the discs (for want of a better explanation). My guess is that the Series X will be region free for physical games anyway.
  3. John P_14 Win User

    Does a Japanese region Xbox Series X have any differences with the default button layouts for games?

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    The Xbox Series X console sold in Japan is not different from the Xbox Series X sold in other regions, including North America and Europe, in terms of button layouts for games. So I believe, the button layout for games on a Japanese region Xbox Series X is the same as the default button layout used in other regions.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    xbox game streaming 无法串流我的主机

    Thats because the series x cannot be used for game streaming

    Only xbox one

    You SHOULD not be using legacy insiders hub on series x or s

    It is meant for Xbox one

    The os updates are only for xbox one so are the beta tests and xcloud Is NOT supported in China only south korea

    The preview is over for other regions so you wouldn't be able ro use extended regions anyways

    Insiders hub regular is the only one for series x and s
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can I add any card from an unsupported country to buy games on Xbox?

    I'm sorry, but the Series S, being a digital only console, needs to be in an official Xbox region to use it as was intended. You will have serious difficulties purchasing and downloading content in an unsupported region.

    You would need to exchange it (you'll need to pay extra) for a Series X which can use disc games.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Jade Empire language

    Those are region locked So they do go based on The region they are purchased in

    Halo series and fable
Thema:

XBOX Series regions

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series regions - Similar Threads - Series regions

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Incorrect Region issue on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect Region issue on my xbox series x: Hello, I have been trying to buy Shadow of the erdtree. But each time it shows incorrect region error. My Microsoft account as well as xbox console region settings is same. How to proceed ?...
  9. My xbox series s no display after changing region

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s no display after changing region: Hi all. I bought my xbox series s on june 2023, it worked out like usual, standby mode on to play remotely etc. But today i want to change region just to check something, after i change region i...
  10. I brought an xbox series x that ended up not being region 4 for dvds

    in XBoX on Windows
    I brought an xbox series x that ended up not being region 4 for dvds: Is there anything I can do about this like sending the console in to Microsoft or anything like that 2f850b0c-3a7b-4f9e-8971-1945ddc903a4