Xbox series pending order

Discus and support Xbox series pending order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered the bundle set for the Xbox series x through my email when it came through. I ordered it on November 29th, 2021. I got the game, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by caleebooten, Dec 27, 2021.

  1. caleebooten
    caleebooten Guest

    Xbox series pending order


    I ordered the bundle set for the Xbox series x through my email when it came through. I ordered it on November 29th, 2021. I got the game, and the controller that I ordered as well, the console itself says “estimated delivery January 4th, 2022”. Will I actually receive it on that day? It still however says pending, it’s been pending since I placed the order and I’m just a bit nervous because it’s been pending so long that I may never actually receive the console! The charge on my bank has been removed with the pending charge however.

    :)
     
    caleebooten, Dec 27, 2021
    #1
  2. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  3. caleebooten Win User

    Xbox series pending order

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    You will get it. There's about a week before the January 4th, that's enough time to ship it the console to you.
    I do hope so, thank you! The pending charge for so long is what made me so worried I suppose!
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox series pending order

    You're welcome. Happy holidays
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox series pending order

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    You will get it. There's about a week before the January 4th, that's enough time to ship it the console to you.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
Thema:

Xbox series pending order

Loading...
  1. Xbox series pending order - Similar Threads - series pending order

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  9. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33