Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...

Discus and support Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing Madden 2023 (error 0x80830003.) Non of the on-line... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HalfwayPath4264, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...

Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing Madden 2023 (error 0x80830003.) Non of the on-line suggestions have helped: Power cycle, reset, hard reset, reinstall game, and default to original factory settings and then reinstall. About 50% of hard drive storage is available.

:)

HalfwayPath4264, Nov 27, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for letting us know that you was able to get it working. As this is been resolved, I will go ahead and lock the thread. Feel free anytime to post on the forums with a question, issue, or discussion.

Brad
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear you keep getting that message regarding your saves. Any saves to the cloud are unlimited in nature, so that is really peculiar. I recommend that you try clearing your local saves (cloud
    saves will remain so no worries so long as you're connected to the internet) and then uninstall the games,

restart the console
    and then re-download the games.

To clear local saves:

Go to Settings > System > Storage >
    Clear local saved games Don't be surprised, but this will restart your console when applied.

Give this a try and please let us know the results. If you continue to receive the same error code, be sure to let us know what it is so that we may look into if further for you.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. RyanBeck90 Win User

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear you keep getting that message regarding your saves. Any saves to the cloud are unlimited in nature, so that is really peculiar. I recommend that you try clearing your local saves (cloud
    saves will remain so no worries so long as you're connected to the internet) and then uninstall the games,

restart the console
    and then re-download the games.

To clear local saves:

Go to Settings > System > Storage >
    Clear local saved games Don't be surprised, but this will restart your console when applied.

Give this a try and please let us know the results. If you continue to receive the same error code, be sure to let us know what it is so that we may look into if further for you.

I hope that this helps out!
    Thanks so much for this Suggestion, I did exactly as you said ,clear local saved games in storage, uninstalled just the games that were being affected by the weird Save Error, restarted console, reinstalled games, and now they are saving normally like they
    should be, again thanks so much
  6. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try deleting your locally saved data for the game.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons.

4. Highlight Saved data, select your gamertag, and then select Clear local saved games or Delete from this Xbox. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.
Thema:

Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...

1. Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing... - Similar Threads - Series keeps Saying

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  5. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  6. Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.: I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it and whenever i try too sign in again gives...
  7. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...
  8. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  9. Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app: The title really explains itself And to be Frank, it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve restarted my console, shut it down, unplugged it, pulled out the main wire and even pulled it out of the main...
  10. Discord keeps saying relink series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord keeps saying relink series x: So I was in a discord party literally yesterday. I've been using it consistently. Today I try to start it it says I need to relink my account. I have done this now on the app discord app and my...