Xbox series MAJOR issues

Discus and support Xbox series MAJOR issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone help at all because Xbox Series S is seriously getting on my nerves! It doesn’t like signing me in, I have a right game to sign in I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robzilla84, Mar 15, 2022.

  1. Robzilla84
    Robzilla84 Guest

    Xbox series MAJOR issues


    Hi,

    Can someone help at all because Xbox Series S is seriously getting on my nerves!

    It doesn’t like signing me in, I have a right game to sign in I have to remove my account then link through my phone and sometimes it works, sometimes it times out.

    It says I have no internet connection, when I test the connection is all good. Run a speed test, again, all good. Go to play a game and greeted by a message to say no connection. Disconnected from internet on Xbox and restarted router, signed all back in. Still ‘no connection’ when going to play a game.

    Try to reset the xbox and it won’t even let me do that! Again connection issues.

    My XboxOne upstairs, never had a problem with it. This series S is making me pull out my hair!

    Can anyone help or would I need to get Microsoft to have a look? I honestly think something is very wrong with it.

    :)
     
    Robzilla84, Mar 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox series MAJOR issues

    Hi Robzilla84! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Have you tried using it trough a mobile hotspot to see if the problem persist?

    Sometimes you are too far from the network devices and this can make the network fail sometimes How close are you from the Modem/router?

    problem could be due to an incompatibility with the wireless channel used by your network, Can you test it wired?
  3. Robzilla84 Win User

    Xbox series MAJOR issues

    Hi Ricardo thanks for the reply.

    The router is just in the next room, I haven’t got a cable to do a wired connection. I will try the iPhone hotspot, never thought of that.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox series MAJOR issues

    Usually could be solved changing the wireless channel or resetting the router to factory settings, if besides the router you have a modem, you could try bridge mode configuration, it's better to contact the ISP for this
  5. Robzilla84 Win User

    Xbox series MAJOR issues

    Hi Ricardo.

    Hotspot has worked! Thank you!

    So must be a problem with the Xbox and router talking to each other, any ideas how to sort this?

    Many thanks
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox series MAJOR issues

    Great, once you try trough a mobile hotspot let me know the results
Thema:

Xbox series MAJOR issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox series MAJOR issues - Similar Threads - series MAJOR issues

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  8. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  9. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...