Xbox Series Gaming on the go!

Discus and support Xbox Series Gaming on the go! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I love my Xbox Series S - it is brilliant but what is so frustrating is taking Xbox gaming on the go or rather not being able to! Cloud and remote... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mattjarvis2, Aug 14, 2021.

1. mattjarvis2
    mattjarvis2 Guest

I love my Xbox Series S - it is brilliant but what is so frustrating is taking Xbox gaming on the go or rather not being able to!

Cloud and remote play are great but so many places in the UK don’t have good enough wi or mobile signal meaning when I am away I am not able to play games.

Surely there must be a way this can be changed as I know gaming on the go now is really important to many like myself and it’s Xbox games I want to be playing. There must be a way to download and take games on the go in 2021!!

:)

mattjarvis2, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

it runs linux so any games you want to play on it have to use the Proton layer. I know people working on the linux side of things with steam have managed to get sea of thieves running now and halo mcc runs great in mod mode, they are currently working with anticheat to overcome any issues with that then most games that require anticheat will run flawlessly.

I know once they have anticheat solved then that will be it, ill ditch windows and move full time to linux.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Download them to what exactly? There isn't any hardware out there that could play Xbox One games directly on a small handheld device, let alone Series X|S type games.

A handheld Xbox device can't be developed quickly. Valve's new up-coming Steam Deck that you may of heard of took several years to develop.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are many mobile titles like Mahjong, Forza Street and Minecraft that run on the Xbox backbone and work on mobile devices.

Alternately you can purchase a laptop of sufficient spec to play the PC side of things

The power requirements are prohibitive for anything running on a battery. You’ll be gaming for 30 minutes with something the size of a bowling ball
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Based on my experience, I expect unoptimized versions of games like you find on gamepass, and unoptimzed operating systems will present a challenge when it comes to battery life and processing power. I recommend waiting for reviews before making an investment in it to make sure it does and plays what you need it to.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

or just get a steam deck when they come out lol.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series Gaming on the go! - Similar Threads - Series Gaming

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  9. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  10. can you optimize for series s/x these games

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you optimize for series s/x these games: 1 crash team racing nitro fueled 2 crash n sane triligoy 3 spyro reignited triligoy 4 gears of war 4 5 mx vs atv all out 6 megaman 11 7 red dead redemtion 2 8 star wars battlefront 2 ea 9...