Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

Discus and support Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the latest firmware through Xbox accessories app on my gamepad. Gamepad is connected via Bluetooth. All the other games work perfectly on Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logosorfe, Mar 27, 2022.

  1. Logosorfe
    Logosorfe Guest

    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)


    I have the latest firmware through Xbox accessories app on my gamepad. Gamepad is connected via Bluetooth. All the other games work perfectly on Game Pass with my gamepad.

    But this game does not see my controller in wireless mode.

    :)
     
    Logosorfe, Mar 27, 2022
    #1
  2. marshalbr
    marshalbr New Member
    Another type of custom software development mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-a-marketplace is Feature Driven Development. This approach is a precursor to Agile and Lean methodologies, and has proven successful for companies. Featuring Driven Development is a five-step process that involves whiteboarding a strategy, developing software specifications, and building features. It is essential to understand the details of your custom software so that you can choose the right software for your business. It will ensure that your software is scalable and will meet the needs of future customers.
     
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    marshalbr, Mar 27, 2022
    #2
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

    Hello Logosorfe,

    I appreciate your patience as we looked into this issue affecting you with your Xbox controller and Guardians of the Galaxy. Also, thank you for reporting this issue; that led to a fix. An update is on the way. Once I receive communication that it has been fixed, I will once again update this thread and have you confirm that the problem is no longer present.

    Thank you,
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

    Hello Logosofre,

    We are still working on the issue and once I receive and update from my team that the issue is fixed, I will update this thread.

    Thanks,
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

    Make sure that you were actually in the window, hit all the answer to make sure that the game is in front and full screen. Sometimes it “sticks” to the Xbox app
  6. Logosorfe Win User

    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

    Hope on hearing from you soon.
  7. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

    Hello Logosorfe,

    Wanted to follow-up and see if you have filed a bug yet? Also, I have escalated the issue to my team, and we are looking into the problem. Once I have heard back from my team and have a fix, I will update this thread.

    Thank you,
Thema:

Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass)

Loading...
  1. Xbox series gamepad\controller is not working with Guardians of the Galaxy (PC Game Pass) - Similar Threads - series gamepadcontroller working

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...