Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

Discus and support Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. As a title says, Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth on PC Windows 11. Haven't seen this behaviour via cabel. Or maybe it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gwinbleid, Oct 12, 2023.

  1. Gwinbleid
    Gwinbleid Guest

    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11


    Hi. As a title says, Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth on PC Windows 11. Haven't seen this behaviour via cabel. Or maybe it restarts itself. After it reconnects to PC, game starts freezing on certain actions. Tried to update it via Xbox Accessories app, but it didn't help.

    Also, noticed that it might have compatibility issues with some devices and maybe apps. Like when I connected iPhone via cable, it just disconnected and PC couldn't find gamepad until I disconnected iPhone.

    And once, when PC was turned on for a whole day, and when I tried to play in the evening, it kept disconnecting or restarting itself every 1-2 minute. And when I tried to forget this device in Bluetooth settings, and add it again, PC was seeing gamepad but couldn't connect to it.

    What can be possibly done to improve connectivity via Bluetooth?

    :)
     
    Gwinbleid, Oct 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Dave Smith8 Win User

    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

    Ever been banned for no reason before because I was. Enforcement won’t tell me what I did and won’t give me a second chance they aren’t will to see that I’m innocent.
  3. Renatodibi Win User

    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

    If there is a sort of incompatibility, your issue will be present after a short period of time. If you want to connect your gamepad via Bluetooth, it's better to change your adapter. This is my advice.

    Best Regards
    Renato
  4. Gwinbleid Win User

    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

    And which ones are compatible? If Realtek doesn't
  5. Renatodibi Win User

    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

    Hi Gwinbleid,
    I'm Renato and I'm happy to help you.

    It might be an incompatibility issue with your Bluetooth card. Reliability is dependent on the device's Bluetooth card, and experiences may vary.
    You could try to connect your gamepad with an external Bluetooth adapter.
    Anyway you can find more information in the following link

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...ct-and-troubleshoot-xbox-one-bluetooth-issues

    Best Regards
    Renato
  6. Gwinbleid Win User

    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

    I'm actually using external Bluetooth adapter. And it worked fine with Dualshock gamepads. Thanks for the link, will try to see if there's something helpful
Thema:

Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

Loading...
  1. Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11 - Similar Threads - series gamepad constantly

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  10. Gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. Is it suitable for playing together on the same screen on the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. Is it suitable for playing together on the same screen on the...: Hello everyone, look, I want to buy a gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. That is, this is not the original gamepad. The question is, is it suitable for a split screen in any game? That is, a game for...