Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept

Discus and support Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The general idea is to keep things not only easy on memory requirements, but also only using what is currently available via the xbox UI. So no flashy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MuteSpotted74, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept

The general idea is to keep things not only easy on memory requirements, but also only using what is currently available via the xbox UI. So no flashy animation, nothing memory hungry, just traditional design in a slightly different format.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3KGRy-yfY8

submitted by /u/MuteSpotted74
    [link] [comments]

/u/MuteSpotted74, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

LAME..

I feel like Hardline is to the Battlefield series what Horizon is to the Forza Motorsport series. I'm not mad. Different studio. The game engine fits the concept quite nicely.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No active gamer profile

Hi Fitzy010109! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

He needs to be logged in the Xbox one/series guide on the Xbox dashboard screen, the get into the game and download the same profile if it isn't logged yet, he can't use the game with a different one than the one logged already outside the game
  4. x DogMeat x Win User

People I've Met Not Showing In Dashboard

When you say dashboard, do you mean the guide you bring up with the Xbox Guide button?
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

controller rumble

Consult the settings guide of your Xbox One Dashboard
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

Who Dashboards more?

Lol!I like the concept of this thread.I would say stat w h o r e s dashboard,wether they are campers or rushers.
Thema:

Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept

1. Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept - Similar Threads - Series Dashboard Guide

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  4. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard: Hello, I'm having a really weird bug, since the dashboard update all I have in my dashboard are ads about the Gamepass and the Microsoft Store, I'm pretty sure I paid for my console, I have the...
  7. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  8. My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games: my xbox series x turns off or crashes sometimes when playing online games i have looked around all over the internet for a solution but didn't find any. 616190a9-555d-47b5-a642-68ae13c13428
  9. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  10. Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently

in XboX Insiders
    Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently: I'm using my Series X from launch day without major hiccups so far, but since the last couple of builds I definitely noticed that random crashes to dashboard during gameplay are much more frequent...