Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...

Discus and support Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This seems to happen only when I'm using the Crunchyroll app. Everytime I watch anything on Crunchyroll with my headphones plugged in my Xbox Series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilLancer, May 21, 2023.

1. EvilLancer
    EvilLancer Guest

Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...

This seems to happen only when I'm using the Crunchyroll app. Everytime I watch anything on Crunchyroll with my headphones plugged in my Xbox Series X|S controller it always shuts off after 10 minutes. I've tried every possible solution, even talking to the Crunchyroll rep but she said it's a Microsoft issue. I contacted Microsoft and was told it's a Crunchyroll issue. I'm not gonna play this back and forth middleman game because if that's the case, they're both at fault. It even shuts off when it's plugged in with the USB-C cable. Works fine with all the other apps but not Crunchyroll.

:)

EvilLancer, May 21, 2023
  2. quazarblack Win User

Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10 minutes. Why?

It just started doing this to me. I've been watching Crunchyroll without my controller being plugged in since I've had my series x. What changed? And how can I change it back?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10 minutes. Why?

The controller will time out after 15min of inactivity if not on usb power

There is no way to disable this
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

it's been this way in general since day one of Xbox one, not specific to Crunchyroll, everything
  5. ImAice Win User

Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Prime Video App using a Headset.

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've encountered the same to be honest and I don't think it has something to do with our controller or a setting on our Xbox console as it's happening to just that app.
  6. Shellshock75 Win User

Controller shuts off while using streaming apps

I am curious, why would I ask Bethesda about this problem?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10... - Similar Threads - Series controller shuts

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  4. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  7. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  8. Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...: The only way I get it to stop for a short period of time is by when I encounter the issue, I immediately unplug my Xbox, plug it back in, go to settings, and then reset my alternate Mac address....
  9. Xbox Series X/S controller shutting off while plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S controller shutting off while plugged in: In the last few days, I've started having issues with my controller shutting off while it's plugged in. About a minute after I power on the system with it (the Xbox is not in sleep mode. I turn it...
  10. Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off?: Xbox series x controller blinks vibrates then turns off it was working before with no issue I tried the usb it turns on but the buttons don't work, the joystick moves tho and the trigger. I try...