Xbox Series Controller Says Paired But Still Flashes White via Bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox Series Controller Says Paired But Still Flashes White via Bluetooth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought an Xbox Series X controller, and in first few days it was working perfectly. And then it stopped. I can't connect it via bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yunus EmreSezen, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Xbox Series Controller Says Paired But Still Flashes White via Bluetooth

I recently bought an Xbox Series X controller, and in first few days it was working perfectly. And then it stopped. I can't connect it via bluetooth but only usb cable. When I try to connect it via bluetooth it says, paired or connected but my controller still continues to flash rapidly and there is no any result on screen with any input from controller. I tried the controller with phone, tablet and xbox one and it worked. And I tried my laptop with some other bluetooth devices. I updated my controllers drivers via usb cable and xbox accesories store. I tried to restart computer, update bluetooth drivers, and so on.( I tried solutions in (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-controller-not-connecting-via-bluetooth/ee8b69bb-e7c1-41b7-8090-702ee1cd55b0) and some others. I'd be glad if you could help me.

Xbox Series Controller Says Paired But Still Flashes White via Bluetooth [​IMG]

I tried these solutions too but they haven't work either.

:)

Yunus EmreSezen, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Yunus, try to perform this sequence here, as it usually helps with synchronization

See if the solution screen opens

Disconnect the network cable if using a wired network connection.

Turn off the console and unplug the power cord to ensure the console is completely turned off.

Wait 30 seconds and plug in the power cord again.

Hold down the BIND(sync) (located on the bottom front of the console) and EJECT (located on the front of the console) buttons and press the Xbox button on the console.

Keep pressing the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10 to 15 seconds

Listen to the two “activation” tones with a few seconds of difference between them. Release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second activation tone.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

4. Anxiiousiy Win User

Xbox Controller

My Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to my Bluetooth at all but it connects by USB to my computer, it also flashes when I click the pairing button and my Bluetooth is turned on, whenever I go to the pair devices and try to pair the Xbox controller
    it doesn't show up. Is there a way I can reset the controller without the console?
    Its suppose to flash when pairing also what are you trying to pair it to
  5. Niikoe Win User

Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

I'm running into this issue too. I can pair my series 2 controller with my PC via bluetooth and it works fine. However, as soon as I use the usb cable and plug it into my PC, like if I wanted to charge it while playing, it works fine. Unfortunately if I
    then unplug from the USB cable, the controller no longer pairs via Bluetooth. I have to forget the device in Windows bluetooth settings, then re-pair it like it's the first time I've ever done it.

It's like by connecting via USB resets the controllers memory of connecting via bluetooth or something. Quite annoying.

I also agree, we should be able to configure the controller wirelessly somehow. Whether it be via some new dongle thing or preferably via bluetooth.
  6. GOV Rick Snyder Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

I have the same issues with the controller. Series 2, brand new, firmware updated to newest version, pc updated as well. The bluetooth connection sucks, drops momentarily frequently, and depending on the games I can force it to FPS stutter the game and then
    it disconnects. It will do this on command when it is not plugged into the cable going to certain points or menus in a game (Valhalla, COD, etc..) Plugged in.. no issues, but did not pay $200 for it to not work via bluetooth.

Worst part, I go to pair it again or take it off the cable... It WONT pair with my PC again once you take the cable out. Windows says its paired, I remove the device, turn controller off and try to re-pair to my computer. Windows finds it again, pairs but
    the controller still flashes like it is searching. Tired of restarting my computer everytime this happens. Microsoft fix this. Jesus.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series Controller Says Paired But Still Flashes White via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Series Controller Says

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  5. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  8. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  9. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  10. My xbox elite series 2 controller won't take an update. Every time I update it, it says it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 controller won't take an update. Every time I update it, it says it...: It will no longer stay connected via wireless anymore either 287d8158-f427-492f-bb19-f0f1722de372