Xbox Series console audio cutting out

Discus and support Xbox Series console audio cutting out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone have a fix for this audio issue? Ok so my Xbox series console has an audio issue that the console will cutout some audio lines. Like if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikey foryous, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Xbox Series console audio cutting out

Does anyone have a fix for this audio issue?

Ok so my Xbox series console has an audio issue that the console will cutout some audio lines. Like if I'm playing a game it will decide 10 minutes into me playing some audio will cut out like voice lines or footsteps. But it will continue to play some audio just fine like car engine sounds. Does anyone know a fix to this?

:)

mikey foryous, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Let me know how it goes :)
  3. DeniqL Win User

Have you factory reset your console?
  4. mikey foryous Win User

This problem has been occurring for months and I've already tried power cycle.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Mikey! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you able to test your console on another TV ?

Or are you using headphones?
  6. DeniqL Win User

Hmm given the fact that you have tried with different Tvs, HDMI cables and even performed a factory reset. It is likely that your console might need to be serviced :(
Thema:

1. Xbox Series console audio cutting out - Similar Threads - Series console audio

2. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  5. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  6. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  7. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  8. If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...: If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I fuse these two consoles into one ultimate powerhouse xbox with 24 teraflops of power?...
  9. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...
  10. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...