Xbox series buzzing/static sounds

Discus and support Xbox series buzzing/static sounds in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem with sound on xbox, crackling and buzzing in headphones connected via gamepad, in games and in the main menu. Does anyone have such problems?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Artem-746, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Artem-746
    Artem-746 Guest

Problem with sound on xbox, crackling and buzzing in headphones connected via gamepad, in games and in the main menu. Does anyone have such problems? Series X

:)

Artem-746, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That would be great. Thank you so much.
  3. Artem-746 Win User

I have the same problem with other headphones, I'll try to find another gamepad to make sure that the problem is with it
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The issue can be with the controller. Please update your controller by following the steps below:

"1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided."
  5. Francia J. Win User

That's totally fine, but the issue can be with the controller itself.

Kindly try using a different headset and test it out.

If you have a friend or a family member nearby that also has an Xbox controller that would be great just for us to check.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Do you have a different controller that you can try to use to test it out?
Thema:

1. Xbox series buzzing/static sounds - Similar Threads - series buzzing static

2. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  3. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  4. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  5. Buzzing for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing for xbox series x: Xbox series x is buzzing whenever I pause or skip music on Spotify also when skip ads on YouTube app. Moment press home button. It stops but tried differnt wires and still happens not sure what to...
  6. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  7. Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?: Hi, I just want to find out if its normal for a Series X to make a buzz noise every time it starts up from powering off. I've read that it's the disk drive searching for a disc but my paranoia is...
  8. Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise: My controller suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on. I tried: - using new batteries - plugging it directly to the console. - holding the power button for very long time (over 30 seconds...
  9. How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?: I've looked for an answer to this for days without finding anything. To clarify a bit, my Xbox freezes and the audio from the TV makes a loud buzzing noise. The light on my controller starts...
  10. Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...