Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

Discus and support Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GrosseBite103, Oct 7, 2026 at 1:02 AM.

  1. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me


    Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting the game and logging out and then logging back into my account, but nothing works. The game is Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 Xbox One Version

    submitted by /u/GrosseBite103
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GrosseBite103, Oct 7, 2026 at 1:02 AM
    #1
  2. SmartLace1968 Win User

    Why is Moira mythic skin not working in Overwatch 2

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing issues with Moira mythic skin no longer works.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    To set your expectations properly, Blizzard has temporarily disabled Moira’s Mythic skin in the hero-customization menu Multiple players report that after the June patch the skin still shows as “owned” but is greyed-out and can’t be equipped or upgraded. It looks like Blizzard pulled it offline while they track down a client-crashing bug around Mythic cosmetics.

    And the workarounds until the hotfix drops is to unequip any Mythic skin on Moira and then restart the game because a lot of folks have gotten the skin selectable again once they clear all equipped Mythics and relaunch.

    If incase that it doesn't work, kindly keep an eye on the Overwatch 2 patch notes and the official BlizzardCS Twitter for “Mythic skin” fixes. Rest assured they'll send out updates to all gamers be guided with the status of the Moira mythic skin.

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  3. McHale Win User

    Trophy System Bug??

    Didn't happen to me but a buddy threw one down, he died and it stayed up. He was able to toss 2 more down which got wiped away after stopping 2 projectiles but the 1st one stayed up and worked the whole match, even after many deaths. DEFINITELY a glitch.


    I throw them down all the time and the glitch has never happened to me.
  4. DoobsMcGee Win User

    Trophy System Bug??

    I had the same thing happen to me. It was Domination on Meltdown. I threw a trophy system down on B at the start of the round and for the rest of that round it kept popping up with +25 for trophy system defend. This was my absolute very first time using
    trophy system and the challenge said I was at 91/100 projectiles destroyed. I don't think I actually got that many. Something must have happened that made it mess up. I have not been able to replicate this glitch though. I was not running scavenger though.
    I was running Ghost/Flak Jacket, Fast Hands, Tactical Mask (super good objective-based class)
  5. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

    Trophy System Bug??

    I think I had that happen once on Domination. I use Scavenger on pretty much every class, so I would have been using it there. I threw out a whole bunch of them, but it seems like I got an awfully high score even for as many as I used. I remember saying
    something to my brother in law about how many trophy defends I was getting, and he replied with "aren't they only supposed to shoot twice". I said "I dunno, but they're kicking @ss right now."
  6. Discoveries bXs Win User

    Trophy System Bug??

    Do you remember if you used a UAV? Because I think that was combined with my trophy system being thrown down.
Thema:

Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

Loading...
  1. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me - Similar Threads - series Bug trophy

  2. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  3. Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...

    in XboX Insiders
    Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...: Body: Hi everyone, I am reporting a critical bug introduced in the latest system update that leaves consoles in a state where self-recovery is no longer possible. The Problem: Since the...
  4. Xbox series x party bug 10.0.26100.6214

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x party bug 10.0.26100.6214: Since one week ago, I have been experiencina random xbox party disconnects. My friends see me leave the party while on my end 1 remain in the party (no message of disconnected) and from that point...
  5. There's a bug in resident evil code veronica x xbox360 version series x

    in XboX Insiders
    There's a bug in resident evil code veronica x xbox360 version series x: There's no bgm music when playing resident evil code veronica x on xbox series x the music is gone I'm pretty sure when i played it on ps2 it had the save room theme and other bgm in it fix it...
  6. Xbox Series S Visual bug on Series S optimized games only

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Visual bug on Series S optimized games only: I have just been delivered a brand new xbox as a gift from a friend, and after finally unboxing it and setting it up, I decided I wanted to play the new Gen games as in tye ones optimized for...
  7. Xbox Series X bug after router restarted

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X bug after router restarted: I have 2 Xbox's Xbox One and Xbox Series X. Every so often I have to restart the router. When I do this the old Xbox works fine after the router is booted up but the Xbox Series X doesn't. The...
  8. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  9. How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?: [img] Hello guys, I have been playing MWIII Ranked and this one issue keeps coming back, making the game unplayable. I am stuck in the game searching screen and when it finds a game it is...
  10. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...