Xbox Series Backward Compatibility for Remote Play

Discus and support Xbox Series Backward Compatibility for Remote Play in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It still states on the Remote Play section of the Xbox Series website that backward compatible games are not currently able to be played when using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mattjarvis2, Jul 8, 2021.

1. mattjarvis2
    mattjarvis2 Guest

It still states on the Remote Play section of the Xbox Series website that backward compatible games are not currently able to be played when using remote play on your devices.

Surely this is something that can be done?

Anyone here have any information on when this might get added?

:)

mattjarvis2, Jul 8, 2021
  2. SkintArcher7431 Win User

Remote play and backward compatibility

Will any of the backwards compatible halo games be available on remote play
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @mattjarvis2!

Indeed, the Xbox remote play currently does not support backward compatible titles. However, any updates regarding this matter will be posted on our official website.

Xbox Remote Play | Xbox
  4. Daft Badger Win User

When I can play Blur game of Activision?

Blur is not backwards compatible so can't be played on a Xbox One or Series console.

The backwards compatibility program has finished so it won't be added.

You'd need a Xbox 360 in order to play it.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I have an original Xbox game called whacked I wanted to play on my Xbox series x but it's not reading my disc

Wacked isn't backwards compatible so it wont play on a series x.You'd need an original Xbox to play it.

You can find a list of backwards compatible games HERE
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

The Amazing Spiderman Xbox 360 crashing

Are you trying to play it on the Xbox 360 or on the Xbox One/Series via backwards compatibility?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series Backward Compatibility for Remote Play - Similar Threads - Series Backward Compatibility

2. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  7. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  8. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.: Hello, I am using an Xbox Series X console and a computer with Windows 11 operating system. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game does not have backwards compatibility support. As Xbox players,...
  9. Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?: I was curious to know if i can redeem a Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on my xbox series s i want to get a code for Mortal Kombat (2011) and of course the game is for 360 however it...
  10. I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S: As in the topic. I can't download the xbox live profile when I try to play COD Black Ops 2. When I try to download the profile, a window pops up saying that I can't connect to xbox live and to...