Xbox serie X with default

Discus and support Xbox serie X with default in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my xbox series X console, the image freezes during an online WOT cession make noise and return at home or turns off. Some games work, others like F1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FOXEDDY, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. FOXEDDY
    FOXEDDY Guest

    Xbox serie X with default


    :)
     
    FOXEDDY, Nov 20, 2020
    #1
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

    Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?

    Hello my name is zahir a independent advisor

    Owning a cross-generation bundle gives you access to both versions of the game. By default, most titles install the Xbox Series X|S version on your Xbox Series X|S console, but a few titles may install the Xbox One version by default.

    Regards
    Zahir
  3. Alan Gowland Win User

    I keep getting a game freezing then a multi coloured screen then I have to pull the power

    Yes reset to default and its a series x
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Ray Tracing

    Hi,

    Ray Tracing is on a per-game basis on both the Series S and the Series X. Some games have it, some do not. If a game has Ray Tracing it will normally be in it's options menu. Some games such as Watch Dogs Legion have ray tracing enabled by default.

    Unlike Series X, the S model does not have RT for some games that the Series X has.
  5. John P_14 Win User

    Does a Japanese region Xbox Series X have any differences with the default button layouts for games?

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    The Xbox Series X console sold in Japan is not different from the Xbox Series X sold in other regions, including North America and Europe, in terms of button layouts for games. So I believe, the button layout for games on a Japanese region Xbox Series X is the same as the default button layout used in other regions.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Microsoft is so focused on cloud gaming that it forgot about console hardware

    X cloud runs on Xbox series X hardware, so by default they’re paying attention to consoles

    Improvements are being made all the time to the OS

    As games are added weekly to Game Pass, and by extension XCloud, you’re going to hear about it a lot
Thema:

Xbox serie X with default

Loading...
  1. Xbox serie X with default - Similar Threads - serie default

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...: The Elite Series 2 has been a nightmare for me honestly. The first I bought had the RB broken after a year, so I sent it in under warranty. The replacement came back with mild stick drift (assumed...