Xbox Serie X special edition

Discus and support Xbox Serie X special edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Guys, Does anyone knows if a Halo Infinite version of the Xbox Series X will be coming out with the game like it did when Halo 5 came out ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam XIII, Aug 1, 2021.

  1. Sam XIII
    Sam XIII Guest

    Xbox Serie X special edition


    Hello Guys,

    Does anyone knows if a Halo Infinite version of the Xbox Series X will be coming out with the game like it did when Halo 5 came out ?

    Just wondering, well that’s if they get to be available in stores !!!

    Thanks,
    Xbox Serie X special edition [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Sam XIII, Aug 1, 2021
    #1
  2. H3PA80R Win User

    Ac valhalla

    If your question is if there will be a special edition console, all you could do is wait for an announcement. The game will be playable on the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X consoles. If you buy it for the Xbox One you get the upgrade for the Series X
    for free.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

    Ac valhalla

    As the game is releasing near the release date of the new xbox series x I suspect that there with will be a special edition release console for it, the chances are pretty high.
  4. Tarnend Win User

    Collector’s Edition Consoles

    i wouldnt have thought so tbh...... if any kind of special edition then it would be something like the scorpio, ie prototype names or for a game like halo or something along those lines for the first special edition for the series X
  5. Shawn Scott2 Win User

    I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x it says it isn't compatible I have a Samsung 4k qled TV can you help?

    Ok maybe I'm the one who whi misunderstands. I have an xbox series X I bought the the jedi fallen order special edition console preinstalled in 2019
  6. Zenosos Win User

    what xbox one edition you have? (Fat,S,X,SPECIAL EDITION,All Digital)

    So being an ultimate fan of Xbox I've got the Xbox one X project scopio edition and the original day one edition Xbox one console and I love how my consoles have both survived without faults since buying either on day one release day.

    If Xbox series X gets a special edition day one in defiantly ordering that as I love keeping console history.

    What is everyones thoughts on the special day one editions or just having a normal console is enough?
Thema:

Xbox Serie X special edition

Loading...
  1. Xbox Serie X special edition - Similar Threads - Serie special edition

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition to Purchase

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition to Purchase: Are they going off anymore to buy? 7c01b174-300e-4b04-b6b0-d1538956a376
  6. When is the Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition coming in South Africa ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When is the Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition coming in South Africa ?: When is the Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition coming in South Africa ? 9564da1a-7bd3-4cc5-81ce-828a1d8a0918
  7. Xbox Series X – 2 TB Galaxy Black Special Edition

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X – 2 TB Galaxy Black Special Edition: Please can everyone up vote this because if i get enough up votes there might be a chance that xbox will make the Xbox Series X – 2 TB Galaxy Black Special Edition again submitted by...
  8. Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition: Xbox series x submitted by /u/Firm_Researcher6981 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  10. Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff