Xbox serie X Hot

Discus and support Xbox serie X Hot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the xbox serie x is getting very hot, even after being turned off for days it seems like it is still on. is there anyone else with this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiegoReis6, Nov 27, 2020.

  1. DiegoReis6
    DiegoReis6 Guest

    Xbox serie X Hot


    the xbox serie x is getting very hot, even after being turned off for days it seems like it is still on. is there anyone else with this problem?

    :)
     
    DiegoReis6, Nov 27, 2020
    #1
  2. Gérard Oomens Win User
  3. Ewoody147 Win User

    I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

    I have hot down an xbox one and loaded into roblox and it records perfectly fine so its an issue with the series x. i dont know about series s or other variants of the xbox one but there is still no fix so far
  4. Siriusdish Win User

    HOT SERIES X

    Yes, this is normal for any console or PC running graphically intense games.
  5. DiegoReis6 Win User

    Xbox serie X Hot

    yes i know but i turn it off and it even being 3 days off, it seems that it was on because it is very hot, as if it were working
  6. toszcze pl Win User

    Xbox serie X Hot

    This may be related to the instant-on mode. Try to turn it off and see if it helps - you can find instructions here.
Thema:

Xbox serie X Hot

Loading...
  1. Xbox serie X Hot - Similar Threads - serie Hot

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Xbox series x middle right side pretty hot

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x middle right side pretty hot: I was wondering why is the middle of the right side which is the side you can lay the Xbox series x down so hot on demanding games. It is hotter than the top sides of the console and is...
  7. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  8. Is 95 degreees F (35c) to hot for a series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is 95 degreees F (35c) to hot for a series S: Hello. I recently bought a cooling for for my xbox series s to help it keep cool during the summer time cuase were i live it can get hot. Is 95f (35c) to hot for the xbox? should i be concered?...
  9. Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming: Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming not running as hot during app usage or streaming so no hot Temps being pushed out and no change in connection. I have...
  10. My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...: Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset? b4c2f001-e52c-4c3a-a2a9-18b5830f4ae3