Xbox serie S/X

Discus and support Xbox serie S/X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, a technical question. If I have both consoles, can I share the right gamepass? And if I have installed a game for example on the s series, to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xrokcx051, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. Xrokcx051
    Xrokcx051 Guest

    Xbox serie S/X


    Hello, a technical question. If I have both consoles, can I share the right gamepass? And if I have installed a game for example on the s series, to play it on the x series as well, can I do it? Do I have to install it on the second one as well?

    :)
     
    Xrokcx051, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

    Hi,

    On an Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox S, yes.

    On an Xbox Series X or Series S, no.
  4. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. Francia J. Win User

    My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

    Sorry, you've mentioned that you have purchased the Megalodon Shark Cash Card that is for Xbox Series X|S, but the one that is for Xbox Series X|S is "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)"
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
Thema:

Xbox serie S/X

Loading...
  1. Xbox serie S/X - Similar Threads - serie

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...