Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

Discus and support Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Relatively new gamer here we just got the Xbox X in December we just got Minecraft on a hard disk from target we put it in the system and it says it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigBob1432, Apr 17, 2022.

  1. BigBob1432
    BigBob1432 Guest

    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating


    Relatively new gamer here we just got the Xbox X in December we just got Minecraft on a hard disk from target we put it in the system and it says it's in version 1.2.81.6 We just got Live Gold too so we can play with our friends on other devices too.

    When we go to the update page for the Minecraft it says there are no updates available. Is there another way to get it to update to the current edition? Or how do I get it to the current Edition?
    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating [​IMG]

    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BigBob1432, Apr 17, 2022
    #1
  2. BigBob1432 Win User

    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

    We ended up unplugging and plugging back in the conceal and it started to automatically update Thank you for everyones help!
  3. MoroseBadger600 Win User

    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey BigBob1432, how are you today? Hope you're doing well.

    The updates come automatically for both console and games, BigBob1432.

    in the console's case, you could offline update it if you want.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    In the link above go to the tab: "Download OSU1 System Offline Update File"
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

    audio description how to turn off on Xbox x media player

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    Which Xbox are you using (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Seres S|X) ?
  6. JavedMulani Win User

    Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

    How can I connect the accounts with mobile app?

    I have xbox seres s

    My xbox is fine its just that discord isnt linking the accounts!
Thema:

Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

Loading...
  1. Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating - Similar Threads - seres Minecraft updating

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...