Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back

Discus and support Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently sent in my Xbox to get fixed and I had to leave the game inside because I couldn’t get the game out, The game was NBA 2K 23 and I spent at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Braccini Family, May 20, 2023.

1. Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back

I recently sent in my Xbox to get fixed and I had to leave the game inside because I couldn’t get the game out, The game was NBA 2K 23 and I spent at least $70 on that game and is there any way I could get it back because I couldn’t get it out to begin with.

:)

Braccini Family, May 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Braccini ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately that is why you are told to Send only your non-working product :(

Microsoft is not responsible for the loss of any additional products or accessories (such as a power supply, controller, or game disc) that you included with the product when you sent it in for service.

But since that was the problem in the first place I would try to contact support and see if there is any workaround

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Folkins Win User

4. Miss Kleo Win User

Sent in console for repair - Came back dead

Hey Doominatorx6! I'm sorry to hear about the whole experience! As Positive said, you'll need to contact

phone support
    about this issue. I'd suggest having SR numbers for previous repairs at the ready so the agent can reference those when helping you out. You can also check out
    warranty information for a better idea of where you're at!
  5. Mode-D444274A-2465-4 Win User

Sent in console for repair - Came back dead

You might want to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell them this whole situation for full help
  6. Crypto Blake Win User

Refused repair - Xbox One S won't power up

I had the same issue with one of my Xbox one s but I sent it in for repair and mine came back to fix.
Thema:

1. Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back - Similar Threads - sent repaired game

2. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  3. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  4. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  5. Xbox sent in for repair, wasn’t fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox sent in for repair, wasn’t fixed: I was having a problem with trying to play games on my series X but almost every game has flashing lights and rainbow colors all over instead of how it’s supposed to look. I sent it in to be...
  6. What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...: I sent my controller to be repaired by Microsoft only for it to not be fixed at all, is there anything I can do bc775a4d-1fb8-452d-8648-901645bd8b63
  7. Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...: Hi I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the invoice number so I could pick it up. However it...
  8. Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition: I recently sent an Xbox Elite 2 controller in for repair. The A and Y buttons both stick when depressed. The controller was received, "inspected", and sent back within the same day. The controller...
  9. Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.: Hello, as the title states, on 11/17 I sent my Xbox One in for repairs as the disk drive was stuck and not ejecting the disk inside, or reading the disk. I explained in the request that my disk...
  10. Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.: Late september i had to send my Xbox One X in to get fixed. Inside of the console’s disc drive i had a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. With my console being broken j was unable to get the game...