xbox seires s picking up inputs from multiple controllers at the same time

Discus and support xbox seires s picking up inputs from multiple controllers at the same time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife and i play games at the same time in the same room. hers is a series x and mine is a series s. she is using the controller that came with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thisisstupididontwantadis, Feb 19, 2023.

1. xbox seires s picking up inputs from multiple controllers at the same time

My wife and i play games at the same time in the same room. hers is a series x and mine is a series s. she is using the controller that came with the xbox, and i am using an elite series 2. if she is playing at the same time as me, i periodically get her controller inputs coming through my game as if i was doing them. the only way i have been able to get it to go away is by plugging my controller into the console itself, or by her not playing her game. I am assuming that it is both controllers using the same frequency and interfering with each other, but how do i get this to stop?

:)

thisisstupididontwantadis, Feb 19, 2023
  2. marcDZ Win User

mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!

Bro you're talking to bots. They won't help, they'll only spout out cookie cutter "do this and that". Xcloud NEEDS you to have your controller on at all time. Since the game can't handle multiple inputs from multiple peripherals at the same time, it defaults to controller. Microsoft and Dayz devs would need to work together to come up with a solution and it's fair to assume that'll never happen.
  3. Swayyde Win User

Looking for Astro A40 wire! From Mixamp to Controller

There may be a fix for it. The input on your controller is 2.5mm. I'm not sure about the mixamp, but I have a feeling it will be the same size. Figure out the size of the input on the mixamp, go down to your local Radioshack and pick up the appropriate cord
    and adapters. I had the same problem with my Turtle Beach x41's, and it cost me around 20 bucks to get all I needed.
  4. PeakieB Win User

Elite Controller 2 paddles not registering in app

Just chiming in say that I've had the same issue, seems to have started a few months ago . The Xbox accessories app won't even pick up a controller input for the paddles on the default profile .
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

360 to xbone questions!!?

Your 360 account will also stay the same. In fact you from what I hear you can be signed in on the 360 and ONE at the same time. You can also daisy chain the 360 to play through the ONE by using a HDMI cable to the TV input from the 360 to the ONE. This
    way you do not need another input for your TV to hook both systems up. Just say xbox go to TV and it will pick up the signal from the 360.
  6. Daelus1 Win User

Xbox 1 x - mic not working

I've tried on 3 controllers.....the one from my X, my S and to OG 1.....sio that's multiple headsets and multiple controllers.....all the same issue....the issue is not the hardware
Thema:

xbox seires s picking up inputs from multiple controllers at the same time

1. xbox seires s picking up inputs from multiple controllers at the same time - Similar Threads - seires picking inputs

2. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  3. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  4. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  5. Xbox Console not picking up Controller Movement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not picking up Controller Movement: Controller is able to turn on and off the console. But unable to move anything in Xbox Home screen. Only able to play disc games as Xbox loads directly into game. I have tried numerous times to...
  6. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  7. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  8. My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too: Ive plugged my new webcam into my xbox and it isnt working i have gone to xbox support like it told me too and it didnt help at all so can u get back to me as soon as possible...
  9. Xbox seires s visual glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s visual glitch: I've recently bought an Xbox series s and when I force shut a game it makes my monitor go to a black screen for a few seconds then continues like normal? Is there any fix to this as it's annoying....
  10. question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

in XBoX Accessibility
    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something: does all my info like accounts and settings automatically transfer over to the series x or do I have to transfer it manually to it? I know games I own on external hard drives can be transferred...