Xbox seems to have quietly broken their Games with Gold promise...

Discus and support Xbox seems to have quietly broken their Games with Gold promise... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Xbox One) I have been a Gold subscriber for around 14 years, until recently. Games with Gold have always been free to keep forever, but recently all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lyra1994, Aug 29, 2021.

1. /u/Lyra1994
    /u/Lyra1994 Guest

(Xbox One) I have been a Gold subscriber for around 14 years, until recently. Games with Gold have always been free to keep forever, but recently all of them have disappeared from my accounts, and the ones I had downloaded required that I login with the account I downloaded them with and had an up to date Gold subscription. Free games to own every month was the reason Xbox Gold was better than PS Plus. I saw no news announcing that they would rescind their promise..

submitted by /u/Lyra1994
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lyra1994, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Mexicola1984 Win User

no nuketown in black ops 2

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

This is probably gonna start some sort of compensation firm for all the broken promises games companies have made.

[/quote]

Broken Peter Molynuex promises could keep those claims going for the next 400 years alone.
  3. boot61 Win User

Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

they released a broken game and I guess the free one month live is a broken promise to some players!
  4. Aventhyz Win User

XboxOne S

You can use it quietly, the only problem would be if you wanted to access Xbox Live and not have it in your country, but you can play the games quietly.
  5. gooslaps goop Win User

no nuketown in black ops 2

This is probably gonna start some sort of compensation firm for all the broken promises games companies have made.
  6. Darth Stricken Win User

peggle2 problem

No. It was promised by MS that games and Live features could be shared on Xbox One. Sounds like more broken sh't to me. Xbox on! Xbox on! WTF??
Thema:

1. Xbox seems to have quietly broken their Games with Gold promise... - Similar Threads - seems quietly broken

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  4. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  5. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  6. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  7. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  8. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  9. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  10. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...