Xbox seems to be listening. Please make a game for couples (Beginners)

Discus and support Xbox seems to be listening. Please make a game for couples (Beginners) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With Phil Spencer responding to an user tweet and the quick change on the game pass quest rewards points value, it seems like Xbox is listening closely... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IMulero, Mar 5, 2020.

1. /u/IMulero
    /u/IMulero Guest

With Phil Spencer responding to an user tweet and the quick change on the game pass quest rewards points value, it seems like Xbox is listening closely to their customers. Thanks.

Not sure if more people will agree but I think that current consoles are missing a bigger customer base. Also I see may posts with people asking what game they can play as a couple.

My girlfriend does not play any game and only sits next to me doing other stuff while I play. I keep asking her to play with me but it is difficult to find a local coop game that is not childish (many of them are great and it should not matter btw) or too difficult/stressful for someone that almost does not know how the controller works.

I think that more couples would spend time together playing games if some developers would focus on a fun, cheesy, romantic local coop game that would encourage my girlfriend to try to play.

I had this conversation with friends playing on different platforms and they totally agree and even would be willing to change to the platform that offer this as they love gaming but even more their other halves.

With the great Xbox Studios and recent acquisitions, it would be wonderful if any of them dedicate a game to this potential new customers.

By the way, I am really hoping that the new Rare's Everwild is something like this and also local coop.

submitted by /u/IMulero
    [link] [comments]

/u/IMulero, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Psyk0naut Win User

The average player

With all they have added it really seems like they are catering to both. If average gaming is your deal, they got it. If you want to make a team and compete, they got it. From beginner to pro it seems like they have something for everyone on this title.
  3. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Does anyone have a Indie Game Idea?

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

I would like make games. But I would do it as XBLA and retaill game.

[/quote]

I would love to make a XBLA game one day, however the amount of work, time and people needed to make something that size takes a lot. I've been studying C++ & C# for a couple of years now, but my skills are still at a beginners level. I'm just try
    to make something simple to start with.
  4. Beef McLargeBig Win User

This IW does seem to listen

"We are in the process of adding a new Heavy Duty playlist that increases player health. We would love to hear your feedback on this new mode, so make sure to try it out."

Why

Why haven't they added Ground War yet? Or maybe Hardcore S&D?
  5. ibFallen Win User

I like the idea of a Heavy Duty playlist because they can test out slight health boosts and make tweaks without messing everything up for everyone.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

I dont see in 3d and have always needed sound to see and judge distances. Sounds odd, I'm sure, especially when it comes to gaming, but without a headset I cant even find my way around the maps. I dont have a great headset The tv speakers, or a single
    ear headset just make me feel confused. I just need something with stereo. I dont even have to wear them on my ears. i can stick them on my head above my ears and what little sound and vibration I get from it makes me feel sober.

But I dont even think you'd need a headset to take advantage of sound in this game. Everything just sounds so clear and disticnct..... and I'm talking without using amplify.
Thema:

1. Xbox seems to be listening. Please make a game for couples (Beginners) - Similar Threads - seems listening Please

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  4. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  7. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  8. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  9. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...