XBOX screwed me right in my gamertag

Discus and support XBOX screwed me right in my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My first gamertag was "UltimateCuck7". I had this gamertag for years, and then one day I turned on my XBOX to see that it got overridden and changed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GuyWithAProblem26383y29, Oct 21, 2022.

1. XBOX screwed me right in my gamertag

My first gamertag was "UltimateCuck7". I had this gamertag for years, and then one day I turned on my XBOX to see that it got overridden and changed to "HappyJoey45232". I have two issues with this: 1) UltimateCuck7 was my gamertag for a long time, and with no issue. I don't know if someone I played against reported me or if an enthusiastic Microsoft intern got to it, but fine it got changed whatever. However, when I went to reset my gamertag to something more permissible, they wanted me to pay $10 in order to do so. I was never notified of any issue with my gamertag, they allowed it to exist for years, and now suddenly I'm charged $10 to change it. 2) My name is not Joseph, Joey, Joe, or any variation of the name. The amount of confusion this causes when joining parties on Live or in game is astounding.

I just paid $10 to change it finally and the HappyJoey gamertag still shows up. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have tried reaching out to Microsoft customer support but they've been everything but helpful. Would really appreciate some help, community.

:)

GuyWithAProblem26383y29, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com and if the enforcement team overturns their decision, you will be allowed to change it.

It doesn't matter how long a gamertag has been in use. If it violates the code of conduct/terms of service, it can be changed at any time. That's per the rules you agree to when you sign up.
  3. JDyer55 Win User

Upgrading account to @outlook.com

Right now I use my gmail address to sign in to hotmail/outlook, xbox, and zune. If I change that to my @outlook address will it screw anything up with zune pass or my xbox gamertag and acheivments? And will I then sign in using the @outlook address across
    all accounts?
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

Gamertag screwed

Hey there,

We appreciate your reaching out to us with this issue. This sounds like a connection issue as an unstable connection could affect every single one of the issues you've listed to us. We do have guides for
    headset issues that is pretty useful and a guide for

connection issues
    as well. Achievements usually take some time to unlock, we suggest allowing up to 48 hours for these to unlock. We have a guide on some steps to follow for

achievement issues
    as well. Be sure to check these guides and let us know how that goes.
  5. Legends Future Win User

Screwed up on my gamertag

Yep, You'll have to pay 800 MS Points in order to change your GT
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Screwed up on my gamertag

Hi, You would need to create a new account.
Thema:

1. XBOX screwed me right in my gamertag - Similar Threads - screwed right gamertag

2. Loose screw in my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in my controller: Hi I recently got a new xbox seires x controller, i could hear something rattling round inside the body of the controller so I took off one of the side grip covers to see a loose screw sitting...
  3. My xbox is screwed, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is screwed, please help: So today when i got home i was expecting a game to be downloaded which i started downlaoding from the app. Now i get home to see my xbox on but my tv says no signal. I used a new hdmi cable,...
  4. I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.: i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another account which i removed the alias from and...
  5. Am I screwed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I screwed?: My xbox controller literally will not pair to my series x no matter what i do. i’ve tried everything from usb cords to unplugging it for a few minutes and nothings working. I’ve tried 4 different...
  6. Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s: I lost a few of those screws from my xbox one s and I wanted to know what kind of screws are these e2558d74-8608-40a7-8381-6e8a90347760
  7. Xbox Series X - Loose screw

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Loose screw: Yesterday i unboxed my brand new Xbox Series X after months of waiting as it was so hard to find but to my disappointment, when i unboxed it, i heard a rattling sound which was loud as if some...
  8. Screw fell while unboxing Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screw fell while unboxing Series X: Hi everyone, I just bought a Series X last week and today I've got the chance to unbox it and set it up. But while opening the wrapping around the console, I've heard some rattling and a long...
  9. Loose screw in system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in system: One of the screws that holds the back panel in place slipped out of my fingers and fell through the vents by the disc drive while I was cleaning the console. I can hear it rattle when I shake the...
  10. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]